4 posts in this topic

Question

Hey Guys,

What games do you use with lucky patcher? I need some ideas on what works on any game thats current. Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Unity Games dont work with Lucky Patcher 
Many Games have Dex Protection 
Games which used to be moddable by Lucky Patcher are now patching the Exploit
Most games have server checks and wait for a valid response ticket from PlayStore 

SO THE CHANCES OF SOMETHING WORKING WITH LUCKY PATCHER IS THIN, VERY THIN

Bummer, i'm keeping a list of games on my phone. I know maybe 7 games that still work.

1 hour ago, GalPal said:

Bummer, i'm keeping a list of games on my phone. I know maybe 7 games that still work.

check the diy section for "lucky patcher" i think even i posted about 2-3 games that can be patched with lucky patcher there

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By KingOFDead
      Yo guys my game just crashed for crafting items that are not in the game yet, and I need your help on how to fix it
    • By Babyfresh2
      currently jailbroken on ios 11.3.1 and i have app cake installed and i cannot install rasticcrac. Any other way for me to get it?

• By SGTvader
      So couple days I installed the jailbreak and went ahead and downloaded some game hacks they worked fine but then downloaded localiapstore but it didn’t show in the settings so I did tweak (1) thing it now shows but none of my game hacks work but if I remove the tweak (1) localiap doesn’t show but the game hacks do show I’m really confused and have been trying for days to fix this. My first time posting so sorry if it’s messy
    • By Awake7
      Hello,
      im trying to figure out how to edit or change a value in the hacks. For example, changing the damage value in Standoff 2 hack ..etc. 
      If there a link for a tutorial it would be great.
      thanks everyone.
    • By latestz
      Anyone can help me with this?
      I decompiled a .dylid into this:
      var_8= -8 var_4= -4 SUB  SP, SP, #8 MOVS R2, #1 STR  R0, [SP,#8+var_4] STR R1, [SP,#8+var_8] MOV R0, R2 ADD SP, SP, #8 BX   LR And the actual code is:
      %hook SomeClass - (int)somemethod { return 1; } %end I'm learning how to hack tweak by creating my own tweak and hack my own tweak first
      I try to make it to return 0 (false). I did by changing MOVS R2, #1 to MOVS R2, #0 but it still returning 1. Any ideas?