GardenScapes v7.9.0 Jailed Cheats +3

1,532 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Laxus said:

Updated

Hi @Laxus, I’m having the same issue in Garden as well as Homescapes. When I finish an area I can’t move onto a new area which I believe is due to the modifications/hack. As when I start from the download in AppStore it promptly downloads and moves forward. 
Everytime the hacked ipa tries downloading new areas it fails due to network connection even though I have internet working.

11 minutes ago, urnild said:

Hi @Laxus, I’m having the same issue in Garden as well as Homescapes. When I finish an area I can’t move onto a new area which I believe is due to the modifications/hack. As when I start from the download in AppStore it promptly downloads and moves forward. 
Everytime the hacked ipa tries downloading new areas it fails due to network connection even though I have internet working.

Works perfecly fine in my side, it downloaded the content

6 hours ago, Laxus said:

Works perfecly fine in my side, it downloaded the content

@Laxus I checked on 3 devices - iPad 9.7 (iOS 12.4 JB), iPad 11 (13.1b3) and iPhone XS Max (iOS 13b6). I have the same issue - I am trying to link the image but it doesn't work here for some reason. Basically its not able to download the update files (green bar with update percentage on first screen). So I cant get past the login screen (with the play button). 

AppStore downloaded game moves forward with no problem. I checked the JB version on my iPad 9.7 and that works well. 

Im talking specifically about the stage when you finish the Hall and want to move to the Kitchen in Homescape. Did it work for you with the jailed app? I installed via iosgods app as well Impactor (if that matters)

Updated by urnild
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, urnild said:

@Laxus I checked on 3 devices - iPad 9.7 (iOS 12.4 JB), iPad 11 (13.1b3) and iPhone XS Max (iOS 13b6). I have the same issue - I am trying to link the image but it doesn't work here for some reason. Basically its not able to download the update files (green bar with update percentage on first screen). So I cant get past the login screen (with the play button). 

AppStore downloaded game moves forward with no problem. I checked the JB version on my iPad 9.7 and that works well. 

Im talking specifically about the stage when you finish the Hall and want to move to the Kitchen in Homescape. Did it work for you with the jailed app? I installed via iosgods app as well Impactor (if that matters)

Like I said I don’t have any issue with the ipa at all, all my devices are working fine downloaded from iOSGods App. Can’t fix if I don’t see that problem on my side

Try login into your fb account after downloaded the game, if you still can’t download the content then I have no idea, check your network/ dns