GardenScapes v7.9.0 Jailed Cheats +3

1,534 posts in this topic

@Laxus Installed by SuperImpactor and meet the error :

Install failed!: 
ERROR: Install failed. Got error "ApplicationVerificationFailed" with code 0xe8008017: Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.UJ9C5u/extracted/Payload/g.app : 0xe8008017 (A signed resource has been added, modified, or deleted.)

Is that something wrong with ipa file? Sorry if I say st sutpid! :(

6 minutes ago, derrickwilliam789 said:

@Laxus Installed by SuperImpactor and meet the error :

Install failed!: 
ERROR: Install failed. Got error "ApplicationVerificationFailed" with code 0xe8008017: Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.UJ9C5u/extracted/Payload/g.app : 0xe8008017 (A signed resource has been added, modified, or deleted.)

Is that something wrong with ipa file? Sorry if I say st sutpid! :(

Try using Impactor on another computer or use Mac version of Impactor. I don't have any issue

1. Made a new US Apple ID to avoid revoking errors.

2.  Downloaded IPA file on other computer to avoid corrupted file.

3. Sideloaded by Cydia Impactor :

Windows 7 (Borrowed Computer) : crash and Stop Working popup appears, like @heoheo1126

On 7/17/2018 at 7:05 AM, heoheo1126 said:

"Cydiaimpactor has syopped working" whenever i try to install :( please help

* Windows 8.1 (My Computer) : suddenly quit without errors.

4. Sideloaded by SuperImpactor :

Install failed!: 
ERROR: Install failed. Got error "ApplicationVerificationFailed" with code 0xe8008017: Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.w0yswX/extracted/Payload/g.app : 0xe8008017 (A signed resource has been added, modified, or deleted.)

Seems much like error before except "temp.UJ9C5u" vs "temp.w0yswX".

5. I've already installed old version of this game (Gardenscapes 2.1.0 +2 Jailed Cheats by K_K) and it actually runs, but it's required update to play.

And many other games such as LDOE, Grim Souls, Jurassic Survival, Fallout Shelter... installed successful.

I think may you have a look? Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls Lord @Laxus  ?

Updated by derrickwilliam789
Add missing information

4 minutes ago, derrickwilliam789 said:

1. Made a new US Apple ID to avoid revoking errors.

2.  Downloaded IPA file on other computer to avoid corrupted file.

3. Sideloaded by Cydia Impactor :

Windows 7 (Borrowed Computer) : crash and Stop Working popup appears, like @heoheo1126

* Windows 8.1 (My Computer) : suddenly quit without errors.

4. Sideloaded by SuperImpactor :

Install failed!: 
ERROR: Install failed. Got error "ApplicationVerificationFailed" with code 0xe8008017: Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.w0yswX/extracted/Payload/g.app : 0xe8008017 (A signed resource has been added, modified, or deleted.)

Seems much like error before except "temp.UJ9C5u" vs "temp.w0yswX".

5. I've already installed old version of this game (Gardenscapes 2.1.0 +2 Jailed Cheats by K_K) and it actually runs, but it's required update to play.

And many other games such as LDOE, Grim Souls, Jurassic Survival, Fallout Shelter... installed successful.

I think may you have a look? Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls Lord @Laxus  ?

Im sorry but idk what to fix, it install perfectly fine for me (Impactor Mac and Windows 10) ...