jacksonlane2424

Help/Support What to do if I uninstalled Houdini wrong?

4 posts in this topic

Question

Posted (edited)

So I deleted Houdini from the home screen and forgot to delete it within the app and remove my tweaks and when I try too reinstall the app on *****box and it wont install and when I try to install with super impact or it has an error and solutions  or should I not worry and I’m on iOS 11.3.1

Edited by jacksonlane2424

3 answers to this question

We do not offer support for unofficial Jailbreak downloads.

There isn’t one it must of deleted itself if I just wait for 11.3.1 jailbreak I would be able to like just remove all the tweaks I did right with another app like it idrk

6 minutes ago, Joka said:

Delete the profile

Wait I don’t thInk I can download any apps off the AppStore now...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By yFroZeN
      Hello @DiDA, slider grass for vip users don't work in my iphone 6, jailbreak 11.3.1, my game frozen in loading page, in the blue screen, sugestion ? thank you, sorry for my bad english, i'm braziliam
    • By Reth3
      Hi! I recently jailbroke my iPhone 8 using Electra 11.3.1. Jailbreak worked fine, but when I entered Cydia I kept getting errors that were relating to files not being found. 
      I.e. “DPKG Locked”, “Some index filed weren’t found” and other errors. I went to update Cydia under the “Changes” tab, and clicked refresh. But when I tried to install the updates, it acted like I didn’t have the package manager installed, and important files were missing. 

https://gyazo.com/fe6df9a2d62f9022d0de1dd6a18d66ff
      https://gyazo.com/2941193e0753da341850e5d59c61212b
      https://gyazo.com/8d5004b37c12ef83d12e2fad6162262e
      I’m not able to connect to my iPhone, because I can’t install OpenSSH. 

Anyone know why the dependencies weren’t installed, and how I can fix them?

P.S. I’m pretty pissed right now, please be helpful or go away :D
    • By Crumpetz_
      Hello All. I downloaded the Filza non-jailbroken IPA. I'm on IOS 11, however, whenever I click on the app it just shows me a white screen. Ive trusted the email in the settings and the app is verified so I don't understand. 
    • By Fnaferm
      Cydia Source^ new term 2?
    • By Brandond23
      Someone walk me through this