Sign in to follow this  
1337nix

Help/Support Jailbreak broken?

9 posts in this topic

Question

Posted (edited)

Im running 9.3.3 and i installed an older version of cydia substrate by mistake thru ifile. No i cant jailbreak again the phone just reboots. No way to get in safe mode again to open ifile and delete what i installed. Any tipps please?

thanks 

Edited by 1337nix

8 answers to this question

Does your PC recognise your iPhone?

Do you have SSH access?

Posted (edited)

@DiDA never tried ssh. I will try to use ifunbox and delete the wrong cydia Substrate. Everytime i try to reactivate my phone reboots :/

tried just now my pc recognize my phone but i cant find the folder with the wrong substrate thing

Edited by 1337nix

By re-activate you mean re-activate the jailbreak, right? Or by turning on your phone?

If its by turning on your phone, and it is stuck in boot loop, you iOS itself is corrupted, and there is no way to fix it besides doing a system restore.

If you mean re-activate jailbreak...what cydia substrate did you install?

@MUI Goku how can i do that? Donwloaded so many file manager but i cant access /var/mobile/.... folders to delete the substrate. The power+volume button seems not working for me just normal boot

Still stuck at non jb status. What is if i backup to an older time? Does the raw files also change then? Maybe the working mobilesubstrate is saved in the backup

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By yFroZeN
      Hello @DiDA, slider grass for vip users don't work in my iphone 6, jailbreak 11.3.1, my game frozen in loading page, in the blue screen, sugestion ? thank you, sorry for my bad english, i'm braziliam
    • By Reth3
      Hi! I recently jailbroke my iPhone 8 using Electra 11.3.1. Jailbreak worked fine, but when I entered Cydia I kept getting errors that were relating to files not being found. 
      I.e. “DPKG Locked”, “Some index filed weren’t found” and other errors. I went to update Cydia under the “Changes” tab, and clicked refresh. But when I tried to install the updates, it acted like I didn’t have the package manager installed, and important files were missing. 

https://gyazo.com/fe6df9a2d62f9022d0de1dd6a18d66ff
      https://gyazo.com/2941193e0753da341850e5d59c61212b
      https://gyazo.com/8d5004b37c12ef83d12e2fad6162262e
      I’m not able to connect to my iPhone, because I can’t install OpenSSH. 

Anyone know why the dependencies weren’t installed, and how I can fix them?

P.S. I’m pretty pissed right now, please be helpful or go away :D
    • By Crumpetz_
      Hello All. I downloaded the Filza non-jailbroken IPA. I'm on IOS 11, however, whenever I click on the app it just shows me a white screen. Ive trusted the email in the settings and the app is verified so I don't understand. 
    • By Fnaferm
      Cydia Source^ new term 2?
    • By Brandond23
      Someone walk me through this