PUBG MOBILE v0.7.5.8757 +7 FREE Jailed Cheats! [ Easy Install ]

Rook

19,819 posts in this topic

For those that got banned. DONT WORRY. Just delete the old file and redownload the new file and use that. But please use with caution because they might perma ban the next time it is detected ?

1 minute ago, Penancd said:

For those that got banned. DONT WORRY. Just delete the old file and redownload the new file and use that. But please use with caution because they might perma ban the next time it is detected ?

sorry that dosent work too. ihave already tried it..game starts but after some play data has changed messeg shows...so that dosent work

Guys i need an advice. There are times that the cheat is counter productive. Like you see someone from a distance and you shoot him only for your shot to get blocked by a tree or by a rock. this has happened to me a lot of times already and i ended giving up my position. Any tips? 

Also, which mode can benefit better using the cheat, FPP or TPP? Miramar or Erangel? Im still a noob to this game so thank you in advance.

53 minutes ago, JaviMoy81 said:

Guys i need an advice. There are times that the cheat is counter productive. Like you see someone from a distance and you shoot him only for your shot to get blocked by a tree or by a rock. this has happened to me a lot of times already and i ended giving up my position. Any tips? 

Also, which mode can benefit better using the cheat, FPP or TPP? Miramar or Erangel? Im still a noob to this game so thank you in advance.

Erangel is the map that would benefit you more compared to Miramar because there are much more trees and grass in Erangel.  Both TPP and FPP are good, comes down to personal preference.