[iOSGods Exclusive] PUBG MOBILE v0.8.0.9346 +16 Cheats! Supports iOS 11 & Electra!

0xSUBZ3R0

5,884 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, sn1perdj said:

bro can you give link for ban fix deb i’m search nd searching haven’t able to find em yet

Man i told to dida abt ban fix too i cant b able play last mod hack coz my account is banned for 1:30 hour dats y i asking dida that fix and we able to play hack 

• Informative 1

how Do you fully uninstall this. Pubg now detects changes with the data. So the .deb install is detected. I searched for all iosgods files and deleted all their folders but still when I’ve reinstalled pubg to play clean it still pops up with iosgods logo.

2 hours ago, phoenixs7 said:

how Do you fully uninstall this. Pubg now detects changes with the data. So the .deb install is detected. I searched for all iosgods files and deleted all their folders but still when I’ve reinstalled pubg to play clean it still pops up with iosgods logo.

Remove in cydia

• Winner 1