Last Day On Earth: Survival v1.24.0 +36 FREE Hacks

Rook

29,229 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, DOHCtim said:

You making a public post on a public forum makes it EVERYONE'S business that has access to view this post. Just sayin..

And to boot, what does it matter if multiple people do keep up with the hack? Maybe they are still working bugs out so that they can release it without any issues. 

Its impatient, selfish, jerks like you that make Devs not even want to release stuff sometimes because all you do is demand the product that they take the countless hours to make without having the patience to wait for them to update it when the app itself updates. 

Do you program? Do you hack? What have you contributed to the hacking community that gives you the right to feel so entitled?

If the dev is away, then he's away. You can sit your happy ass down, have a Coke and smile, and wait for the new update to be released...or dare I say, actually buy VIP and download that version...but we both know that you're not going to do that...

Well said.  It's like waiting for a jailbreak.  It sucks but I'm thankful to the people that donate their time for my own amusement.  Gotta be patient and let them do them. 

• Thanks 1