Jump to content

43,396 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted
12 hours ago, 111222333444 said:

anyone have any idea of how to gain more gold coins? 

by getting a " lucky " trait on your dog. other than that i think there's no other way to get more gold except spending money.

  • Informative 1
Posted

Hello everyone, I am a Chinese player.  My English is not very good, please forgive me.

In the latest version v.1.20.13.682, I split the screws and antenna, but the items are unusable and the split items disappear after logging in again.  How to solve this situation?

Posted
5 hours ago, icekkking said:

Hello everyone, I am a Chinese player.  My English is not very good, please forgive me.

In the latest version v.1.20.13.682, I split the screws and antenna, but the items are unusable and the split items disappear after logging in again.  How to solve this situation?

You can not duplicate the settlement item bro,,

Posted
On 10/23/2023 at 7:07 PM, icekkking said:

Hello everyone, I am a Chinese player.  My English is not very good, please forgive me.

In the latest version v.1.20.13.682, I split the screws and antenna, but the items are unusable and the split items disappear after logging in again.  How to solve this situation?

As stated above. You can’t duplicate settlement items. Only thing you can ‘hack’ at settlement is building level 1 floor, door and windows. 

Posted
57 minutes ago, Okatokat said:

As stated above. You can’t duplicate settlement items. Only thing you can ‘hack’ at settlement is building level 1 floor, door and windows. 

I found a hack today! you don’t even need jailbreak but it’s risky and I say be patient and don’t duplicate too much in one day, you might alert the mods for the game. I just did it and successfully even added items that didn’t disappear into my inbox too.  I have the hack app and normal game app to check if it works!

So I tried it with the easiest get items to duplicate in case it didn’t work and I lose my item. So I went to my storage box and duplicated it until one of the dup item had No number at all,  then I’d exit the hacked app ( not close out) and go to the normal app, sure enough I had all the items and it was added 999+ to my inbox. 
I decided to try a riskier item which are the beams and I duplicated it in the settlement’s pellet storage. I did the same thing and delete the extra items that said 50 beams or under (Max amount) until I got my results one item unmarked. I then spread 50(s) beams and left the huge number item as well. When I went back to the normal app, it had a different result, they all still showed up expect the big number item of beams reduced to 10 and all the 50(s) also turned to ten expect the unmarked item (leave it alone) and in my inbox I got 999+ beams! Finally I can finish my settlement faster. I don’t want to risk my account so for today I’m stopping at two items and will do it again with the metal bars  tomorrow or in a few days.

22 hours ago, Erwany94 said:

You can not duplicate the settlement item bro,,

I found a way

Posted
2 hours ago, FuzzyColors said:

I found a hack today! you don’t even need jailbreak but it’s risky and I say be patient and don’t duplicate too much in one day, you might alert the mods for the game. I just did it and successfully even added items that didn’t disappear into my inbox too.  I have the hack app and normal game app to check if it works!

So I tried it with the easiest get items to duplicate in case it didn’t work and I lose my item. So I went to my storage box and duplicated it until one of the dup item had No number at all,  then I’d exit the hacked app ( not close out) and go to the normal app, sure enough I had all the items and it was added 999+ to my inbox. 
I decided to try a riskier item which are the beams and I duplicated it in the settlement’s pellet storage. I did the same thing and delete the extra items that said 50 beams or under (Max amount) until I got my results one item unmarked. I then spread 50(s) beams and left the huge number item as well. When I went back to the normal app, it had a different result, they all still showed up expect the big number item of beams reduced to 10 and all the 50(s) also turned to ten expect the unmarked item (leave it alone) and in my inbox I got 999+ beams! Finally I can finish my settlement faster. I don’t want to risk my account so for today I’m stopping at two items and will do it again with the metal bars  tomorrow or in a few days.

I found a way

Ok don’t use the duplicate items onto the one from the inbox. I messed up and not sure how to fix it, I deleted the app and the dup items are still in the wall project and will not synchronize even on the normal app. I messed up 

Posted
4 hours ago, Okatokat said:

As stated above. You can’t duplicate settlement items. Only thing you can ‘hack’ at settlement is building level 1 floor, door and windows. 

I messed up so bad, the items won’t go away in the wall for the settlement and I tried placing the items I got from the places but it won’t place it cuz the items are full (50/50 ). Do I have to restart my whole game? I have paid stuff there and I worked so hard to build my inbox what should I do? Give up the settlement?

  • Informative 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Our picks

    • Sky Combat 2: Fighter planes v1.6.0 [ +3 Cheats ] Opponent / AI Freeze
      Modded/Hacked App: Sky Combat 2: Fighter planes By AZUR INTERACTIVE GAMES LIMITED
      Bundle ID: com.azurgames.skycombat
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sky-combat-2-fighter-planes/id6748014969?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Opponent / AI Freeze
      - Ammo Freeze
      - Good Mod / After 1 Hit Auto Full HP
      • 0 replies
    • Sky Combat 2: Fighter planes v1.6.0 [ +3 Jailed ] Opponent / AI Freeze
      Modded/Hacked App: Sky Combat 2: Fighter planes By AZUR INTERACTIVE GAMES LIMITED
      Bundle ID: com.azurgames.skycombat
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sky-combat-2-fighter-planes/id6748014969?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Opponent / AI Freeze
      - Ammo Freeze
      - Good Mod / After 1 Hit Auto Full HP
      • 0 replies
    • Stranger Heroes +1 Mod [ Damage Multiplier ]
      Mod APK Game Name: Stranger Heroes By Gamezaaa
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yblben.gpgat

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Stranger Heroes +5 Jailed Cheats [ Damage + More ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Stranger Heroes By Cedar Technology HK Limited
      Bundle ID: com.yblben.iosgat
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/stranger-heroes/id6759763871?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Kill All Enemies
      - Auto Win
      - Instant Upgrade
      - Suicide
      • 1 reply
    • Hoverboard Party +1 Jailed Cheat [ Dumb Enemies ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Hoverboard Party By Boom 808 Aps
      Bundle ID: com.miniclip.subwaysurfersparty
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/hoverboard-party/id6761837158?uo=4

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Dumb Enemies
      • 2 replies
    • Jurassic World Alive +6 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Jurassic World Alive By Ludia
      Bundle ID: com.ludia.jw2
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jurassic-world-alive/id1231085864

      Hack Features:
      - Dino Don't Move
      - Inf.Battery
      - VIP Enabled

      This hack works on the latest x64 or ARM64 iDevices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, SE, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Air, Air 2, Pro & iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and later.


      Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/topic/103431-jurassic-world-alive-v1829-dino-dont-move-more/?tab=comments#comment-3107135
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Winner
        • Like
      • 2,338 replies
    • Blade&Shield Girl: Idle RPG +3 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Blade & Shield Girl : Idle RPG By CodeDragon Co., LTD.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studiocodedragon.projectssglobal

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - SRDebug Menu

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 1 reply
    • I'M Dead +6 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: I'M Dead By NADDIC GAMES Co Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.naddic.iamdead
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/im-dead/id6767488876?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Experience Multiplier
      - Move Speed Multiplier
      - No ADS

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 14 replies
    • I'M Dead : Hello, Limbo +6 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: I'M Dead By NADDIC GAMES Co Ltd.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naddic.iamdead

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Experience Multiplier
      - Move Speed Multiplier 
      - No ADS

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 0 replies
    • Jackal Squad: Classic Shooting v1.0064 [ +11 Cheats ] ADD Currency
      Modded/Hacked App: Jackal Squad: Classic Shooting By CTC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
      Bundle ID: com.rocket.jackal.squad
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jackal-squad-classic-shooting/id1601945004?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - VIP Active
      - ASD NO
      - Avatar Unlocked
      - Frame Unlocked
      - ADD Cash
      - ADD Coins
      - ADD Golden Key
      - ADD Silver Keys
      - ADD Titanium
      - ADD Scrolls
      - ADD Add Items
      - Unlimited Gas
      • 0 replies
    • Jackal Squad: Classic Shooting v1.0064 [ +11 Jailed ] ADD Currency
      Modded/Hacked App: Jackal Squad: Classic Shooting By CTC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
      Bundle ID: com.rocket.jackal.squad
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jackal-squad-classic-shooting/id1601945004?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - VIP Active
      - ASD NO
      - Avatar Unlocked
      - Frame Unlocked
      - ADD Cash
      - ADD Coins
      - ADD Golden Key
      - ADD Silver Keys
      - ADD Titanium
      - ADD Scrolls
      - ADD Add Items
      - Unlimited Gas
      • 0 replies
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Bundle ID: com.dropfake.wb.dcko
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/dcko-super-hero-fighting-game/id6762230836?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 18 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines