Last Day on Earth: Survival v1.23.0 +17 FREE Jailed Cheats

Rook

41,248 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Nazz2k4 said:

lol indeed. im sure at some stage everyone will get their account back, but for now it is annoying i bet having to start over. 

are you using safari on your device? as that is whats needed. i dont know if it works with say chrome or firefox. but try in safari. log into your iosgods account and go to this thread again and press the download ipa link. it should ask you if you want to install the game.... click yes and it will install. to then get it to open you need to go into your settings and accept the profile for the game. 

Ya man I'm using safari.. I legit click on the link but nothing happens....

6 minutes ago, Pleading Guilty said:

The other link on the bottom works the x64 hack but it's bringing me to ads

30 minutes ago, Pleading Guilty said:

Ya man I'm using safari.. I legit click on the link but nothing happens....

im at a loss then buddy as i have used this myself just yesterday and i had no trouble. what firmware are you on? 

3 hours ago, Nazz2k4 said:

im at a loss then buddy as i have used this myself just yesterday and i had no trouble. what firmware are you on? 

Just my basic iPad mini 4 lol... f***..

i need helppppp haha. Anyway to like email the link to me or something?