• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sonopsm

Help/Support
google play developer account

Question

for experts

hi can i create google play developer account with payoneer card or paypal?

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By uhmelted
      Hello, apologizing in advance in case I mess something up. I recently read about GamePlayer having a modify all feature if you open the ad, but I can't get the ad to appear at the bottom. Does anyone have any ideas?
      iPad Air 2 on 10.2
    • By speeed123
      Hello guys,

So I recently purchased a membership from this site. Upon minutes of waiting, I decided to look at how much I have been charged. I've purchased a VIP+ access to non-jailbroken forum for 3 months at the price of $34.99. The thing is, I was charged $47.28. That's 135% of what I'm required to pay. So I was wondering: Is there's an error in the system and if there's any possible way I can get back $12.29?

Also, since I'm already asking, how long does the review process usually take?

Thanks!
    • By DimVer
      Hi, guys. Who can help me?
      I open app and all ok, when I login app closing.
      iPhone 4 iOS 7.1.2 Jailbreaken
      Thanks.

• By Joka
      So I've been using GamePlayer ever since I've been here & recently, it's pissed me off how it searches for results and gets stuck and also freezes the games.
      i know there's iGG & GameGem but for them, you have to keep switching back & fourth to the app etc.
      so I was wondering, is there any alternative to GamePlayer? At all? Even if it's a crap value editor, I don't care lol. I tried looking for SB Game Hacker or Master whatever it's called for iOS but had no luck
    • By Wongster125
      Hi everybody,
      I was just wondering if you could kindly help me out with a problem I've encountered on my phone. This issue is regarding the Dokkan Battle hack extension; basically, it doesn't have any impact on the game data even though I managed to install it onto my phone after deleting ts protector. However, the weird thing is the fact that it used to work? What I mean is - it did max out all the stats of my characters which is ultimately the purpose of this hack's existence. Fyi, I did recently transfer my account from my non-jailbroken device onto my jailbroken device, but I have done this in the past and the hack would still run normally on the jailbroken device... Thank you very much for reading this and I really do hope you can come up with some solutions for this case.
      Much Appreciated!