Jump to content

[ViP] Brave Frontier Global Debug Menu Activator 1.2.5 +7 [Diamonds/Zel/Karma/Unit/Item/Sphere Injection]


718 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted

But you'll still be banned...

 

I agree. My account looked legit at least sooooo... fingers crossed.

he asked how to make a new account, so I provided an easy way to do it. I just added how to get back to your account just Incase he gets unbanned.
Posted

I just received a reply from their support team and as usual, the account was suspended because of inconsistencies. Even though I spent some money on it, I am not mad because I will exactly do Injection on a guest account. And if that gets banned to, I will just start playing on BF Japan. If I have to give money, atleast allow me to give to the real deal instead of this One Step Behind Gumi xD

I also wish good luck to everyone else for getting their accounts back ;)

I just played BF as a break from Urban Rivals. If I don't get my account back, no more BF for me. Good luck to you though.

Posted (edited)

I just received a reply from their support team and as usual, the account was suspended because of inconsistencies. Even though I spent some money on it, I am not mad because I will exactly do Injection on a guest account. And if that gets banned to, I will just start playing on BF Japan. If I have to give money, atleast allow me to give to the real deal instead of this One Step Behind Gumi xD

 

I also wish good luck to everyone else for getting their accounts back ;)

Inconsistencies with FH 11? Or in general?

 

Also update: all my alts (4) are banned. My main is still going strong!! Lol. Deleted all raid stuff (items, spheres, mats), and removed FH rewards, although I still have spheres like arena and items to craft me some holiday spheres - probably will get rid of those mats though seeing as I never did use those spheres anyways lol.

Updated by bobby890
Posted

Inconsistencies with FH 11? Or in general?

Also update: all my alts (4) are banned. My main is still going strong!! Lol. Deleted all raid stuff (items, spheres, mats), and removed FH rewards, although I still have spheres like arena and items to craft me some holiday spheres - probably will get rid of those mats though seeing as I never did use those spheres anyways lol.

Did you play FH11 with your main?

Posted (edited)

Did you play FH11 with your main?

Yes. And I grinded with Shida for elemental weakness points. Scored 4.6 mill once (spent 2.5 hours), probably 5 times in the 4.0-4.5 range (1.5 hours), a few times 3.6-3.8 (got lazy grinding past the hour mark, lol) and then towards the last hour of FH 11, I got 2.0-2.2 spending 10-15 minutes a pop on it and geming. I tried to get +4 but failed by ~500 lol. I did the same thing last FH scoring 4.3 mill majority of the time, landed in +4 and it was not apart of the ban wave that others were caught in.

 

I really do think it has something to do with FH11. I've done FH on all my 4 alts and this ban wave only happened after they secretly extended calculation time, which is scheduled to end tonight. So I think, as long as I make it through calculation period, I'm ok lol

Updated by bobby890
Posted

Just created another account using another Fb account.. Restart from lvl 1 again.. But I did inject gems and did 45summons.. Did Alittle unit expanding and deleted the hacks.. Let's see how well I can last..

Posted

Just created another account using another Fb account.. Restart from lvl 1 again.. But I did inject gems and did 45summons.. Did Alittle unit expanding and deleted the hacks.. Let's see how well I can last..

I'm surprised to see that the debug menu still works xD

Posted

I'm surprised to see that the debug menu still works xD

I'm surprisesd too.. Haha.. Was really heartbroken when's main was banned..

Posted

Yes. And I grinded with Shida for elemental weakness points. Scored 4.6 mill once (spent 2.5 hours), probably 5 times in the 4.0-4.5 range (1.5 hours), a few times 3.6-3.8 (got lazy grinding past the hour mark, lol) and then towards the last hour of FH 11, I got 2.0-2.2 spending 10-15 minutes a pop on it and geming. I tried to get +4 but failed by ~500 lol. I did the same thing last FH scoring 4.3 mill majority of the time, landed in +4 and it was not apart of the ban wave that others were caught in.

I really do think it has something to do with FH11. I've done FH on all my 4 alts and this ban wave only happened after they secretly extended calculation time, which is scheduled to end tonight. So I think, as long as I make it through calculation period, I'm ok lol

Can I ask what were the hacks that you used?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Our picks

    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 1 reply
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Bundle ID: com.dropfake.wb.dcko
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/dcko-super-hero-fighting-game/id6762230836?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 19 replies
    • Dead Ahead: Enforcers +4 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Dead Ahead: Enforcers By ABE Entertainment Limited
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobirate.dacom

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - NO ADS

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 1 reply
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dropfake.wb.dcko

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 2 replies
    • Food Gang v2.2.4 [ +8 Jailed ] ADD Currency
      Modded/Hacked App: Food Gang By Bloop
      Bundle ID: com.bloop.food
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/food-gang/id1497116240?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ATK MAX
      - HP MAX
      === VIP ===
      - VIP Active
      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - ADD Tokens
      - Opponent & AI / Don't Attack
      • 1 reply
    • Castle Master:Total Battle v1.0.2 [ +8 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: Castle Master:Total Battle By Beijing Quhai Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.funsea.castlemaster
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/castle-master-total-battle/id6772035529?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Coin Multiplier
      - Diamond Multiplier
      - Green Gem Multiplier
      - EXP Multiplier
      - Cup Multiplier
      - Multi Chest
      - Free Arena Chest
      - Tile Cost / No Need B-Gold Reveal Tile / Easy Win
      • 0 replies
    • Castle Master:Total Battle v1.0.2 [ +8 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: Castle Master:Total Battle By Beijing Quhai Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.funsea.castlemaster
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/castle-master-total-battle/id6772035529?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Coin Multiplier
      - Diamond Multiplier
      - Green Gem Multiplier
      - EXP Multiplier
      - Cup Multiplier
      - Multi Chest
      - Free Arena Chest
      - Tile Cost / No Need B-Gold Reveal Tile / Easy Win
      • 2 replies
    • Dead Ahead: Enforcers +4 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Dead Ahead: Enforcers By ABE Entertainment Limited
      Bundle ID: com.mobirate.dacom
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dead-ahead-enforcers/id6448350518?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - No ADS

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 11 replies
    • The Demonized: Idle RPG +7 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: The Demonized: Idle RPG By Game Duo Co.,Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.deepgames.release.becamethedevil
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-demonized-idle-rpg/id6477870177?uo=4


      Mod Requirements:
      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Sideloadly / Cydia Impactor or alternatives.
      - A Computer Running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.


      Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - Dumb Enemies
      - Attack Speed Multiplier
      - Freeze Resources


      Jailbreak required hack(s): 


      iOS Hack Download IPA Link:

      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App








      PC Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: If necessary, uninstall the app if you have it installed on your iDevice. Some hacked IPAs will install as a duplicate app. Make sure to back it up so you don't lose your progress.
      STEP 2: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see this tutorial topic.
      STEP 3: Download Sideloadly and install it on your PC.
      STEP 4: Open/Run Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS Device, and wait until your device name shows up.
      STEP 5: Once your iDevice appears, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it inside the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 6: You will now have to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login, press "Start" & then you will be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.
      STEP 7: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 8: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles/VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 9: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. Jailbroken iDevices can also use Sideloadly/Filza/IPA Installer to normally install the IPA with AppSync. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.


      Credits:
      - AlyssaX64


      Cheat Video/Screenshots:

      N/A
        • Winner
      • 381 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines