[Mod Menu- Pokemon] Monster Park v1.1 +3 Cheats [ARM64 only]

xiaov

251 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Ohmat said:

The hack features are working except the "character lvl 99" , it is linked with opponent and I tried to go around it some how and not have it link but it was useless. Thank you for this hack though, I'm hoping more and more features are added to this. The game is worth hacking lol. 

PS: i dont know why people keep saying its a farming game, just make sure ypu are in the US store. At least thats how I downloaded it. 

As stated by the OP, level 99 is link to some opponents. But it works fine. All three features work. Hope this helped

18 hours ago, Aspect said:

You have to press the home button once and go back to your main screen on the phone. Once you're there; open the game again and you should see a "off" square on the top left side.

Oh thanks bro but it's not that, I'm not getting the pop up that shows The ID For me to save and give to Xiaov ha :p

28 minutes ago, Gpeterson0823 said:

i will pay someone money to help me get this game on my iphone 6s plus via paypal

?

2 hours ago, W0ck33z said:

Oh thanks bro but it's not that, I'm not getting the pop up that shows The ID For me to save and give to Xiaov ha :p

Make sure the game is correctly

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines