Jump to content

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello Guys,

 

I need your help! So basically I have iOS 8.4 including a Jailbreak installed since 1 year. I never had any problems with it.. until today. I charged my Phone during the night to 100%. And today it was stuck at 100% all the time. After hours, the phone went from 100% to 80% and then shut down at 80%. There was a sign afterward, that I had to charge my phone. So I wanted to charge it and right afterward, the iPhone restarted, still showing 80%. So I decided to charge it for 3 hours. Afterwards it was back at 100% but it stuck again there. I tried Hard resetting but it didn't work. I tried changing date and time from automatic to manual and then back to automatic, but it didn't work.

 

So what did I do?

 

I decided to reset my Phone cause maybe it would have worked. I installed a Tweak called "Cydia eraser" which deletes all data on your phone. It's basically the same thing as restoring, but for Jailbreak users. Now I'm back at iOS 8.4, but without a jailbreak. I still haven't tried if the problem is fixed, because it's still putting the apps back on my iPhone, so I have to keep you updated on that. 

 

What do I do if the problem isn't solved? What do I do, if it still shows 100% all the time? Am I forced to update to iOS 10.2.1, which does jailbreaking not make possible? I don't want to lose the jailbreak forever. I want to rejailbreak my phone with iOS 8.4. Please help.

 

Thank you.

Juventino24

 

Update: The problem isn't fixed. It's still stuck at 100%. I'll try to calibrate the battery now, which means to let it drain till it shuts down and then charge it back at 100%. If that doesn't work, what should I do?

Updated by Juventino24
Posted

Just Update bro

I don't want to. I have heard that updating doesn't fix the issue. Also, if I update, there is no chance to jailbreak the iPhone again

Posted

I don't want to. I have heard that updating doesn't fix the issue. Also, if I update, there is no chance to jailbreak the iPhone again

You can youse the new jailbrake? And when teh problem dont be away after Update go call apple:)

Posted

You can youse the new jailbrake? And when teh problem dont be away after Update go call apple:)

There is no Jailbreak for iOS 10.2.1 unfortunately.

Posted (edited)

The situation now is as following:

 

I tried every single method (calibrating the battery, hard reset, restore etc.) But the problem is still here. I still have iOS 8.4 and I won't update. I think that maybe it's a hardware issue. What do you think guys?

 

Is there a way to update fron iOS 8.4 to iOS 9.3.3 directly, without updating to iOS 10?

Updated by Juventino24

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Our picks

    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +4 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
      • 1 reply
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +4 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 1 reply
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Bundle ID: com.dropfake.wb.dcko
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/dcko-super-hero-fighting-game/id6762230836?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 19 replies
    • Dead Ahead: Enforcers +4 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Dead Ahead: Enforcers By ABE Entertainment Limited
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobirate.dacom

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - NO ADS

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 1 reply
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dropfake.wb.dcko

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 2 replies
    • Food Gang v2.2.4 [ +8 Jailed ] ADD Currency
      Modded/Hacked App: Food Gang By Bloop
      Bundle ID: com.bloop.food
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/food-gang/id1497116240?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ATK MAX
      - HP MAX
      === VIP ===
      - VIP Active
      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - ADD Tokens
      - Opponent & AI / Don't Attack
      • 1 reply
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines