Jump to content

1,853 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted

@DiDA Hello brother. New version (16.1) is landing on 6th December. Are we ready to rumble? :happydance:

JK. Just wanted to give a heads up. The new quests look pretty cool and its been a while since I used the hack, as I only use it for quests. So excited to use it again. 

  • Agree 1
Posted

Hey @DiDA, I hope all is well brotha...   16.1 is already out.  When can we expect an update?  Cheers...

  • Informative 1
Posted
On 05/12/2017 at 5:23 AM, Titanian said:

@DiDA Hello brother. New version (16.1) is landing on 6th December. Are we ready to rumble? :happydance:

JK. Just wanted to give a heads up. The new quests look pretty cool and its been a while since I used the hack, as I only use it for quests. So excited to use it again. 

I am afraid to use mod in uncollected event and MODOK LAB Kabam put new cheating detection in this for sure.

  • Haha 1
Posted
Hello, what is the correct way to use the hack without being banned? Could you guide me?
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
On 12/6/2017 at 2:47 PM, theomir said:

I am afraid to use mod in uncollected event and MODOK LAB Kabam put new cheating detection in this for sure.

I agree with you... in fact, I think they came out with new cheat detection in 16.0.0....   that's why I never use mod on my main account.  You just make additional accounts and see how far you can go before getting banned and have fun.  I have 4 extra accounts that have reached almost level 60 with moderate use of the mods and 1 uncollected account, that haven't been banned yet.  Just don't go crazy with using the mod... and Never use the mod on your main account...

Updated by AlejitoT
Posted

has the IPK hack for marvel contest 16.0.1 been updated where u use cydia impactor

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines