Pixel Gun 3d savegame

AxCE

9 posts in this topic

I downloaded and pasted the hack correctly but when i open the app, everything is like my old acc...I noticed that when i double tap the homebutton, one can see the hacked acc somehow idk? Why is that not working :3

KBDKrdH.jpg

GOjfPEo.jpg

Yeah it's outdated. You're getting the "hacked account picture" when you double tap your home button because every game takes a snapshot of your screen when you close it so it knows where it left off. I guess it was still in his save files xD

Yeah it's outdated. You're getting the "hacked account picture" when you double tap your home button because every game takes a snapshot of your screen when you close it so it knows where it left off. I guess it was still in his save files xD

So if i could downgrade it, i could do it?

I downloaded and pasted the hack correctly but when i open the app, everything is like my old acc...I noticed that when i double tap the homebutton, one can see the hacked acc somehow idk? Why is that not working :3KBDKrdH.jpgGOjfPEo.jpg

The hacked account on multi-task is snapshot saved from old update. As @Crypto said

Archived