DC Legends: Battle for Justice ( Auto Updater ) +2 Cheats [ One Hit Kill & No Skill Cooldown]

Rook

1,328 posts in this topic

sometime success sometime fail, when you enter into the game ,

you will see the notice show you after 30 seconds then tap the screen with two fingers,  you counts around 25 seconds,

then tap the screen with 2 fingers rapidly continuously...

then you will see the in game mod menu...( not often success, if fail close the game and try again) 

It shows it's installed but it doesn't work. Any help? I don't get the pop up. I had this issue last update too. And I had to rejailbreak my phone to get it. I tried that and nothing. I deleted the mod via ifile and cydia and still no pop up.

Updated by Zakkyzak

2 hours ago, Zakkyzak said:

It shows it's installed but it doesn't work. Any help? I don't get the pop up. I had this issue last update too. And I had to rejailbreak my phone to get it. I tried that and nothing. I deleted the mod via ifile and cydia and still no pop up.

I have a feeling this requires us to be on iOS10 :(

27 minutes ago, Metasylo said:

I have a feeling this requires us to be on iOS10 :(

No because on the previous update before this one. I couldn't get it to work for a couple days. And then 3/4 days later my phone restarted and I had to rejailbreak it. Redownloaded the .deb (the cheat) and it worked with no hesitation. But I tried doing it again and it seemed to be a fail. 

Holy crap I actually got it to work!  I started double tapping as soon as the main screen loads but the iosgods pop up is still on the screen. I kept tapping even as it faded away and this tiny box popped up with the options. 

Try and see if that works for you. 

You don't need to tap rapidly, you don't need to tap abnormally and you don't need to tap at certain times.

The iGMM can be brought up at anytime while in-game. Except the beginning. Wait a few seconds before tapping the screen with 2 fingers.

If someone needs a video, I can make one.

6 minutes ago, DiDA said:

You don't need to tap rapidly, you don't need to tap abnormally and you don't need to tap at certain times.

The iGMM can be brought up at anytime while in-game. Except the beginning. Wait a few seconds before tapping the screen with 2 fingers.

If someone needs a video, I can make one.

:clap:they need a video