ArmConverter

AxCE

12 posts in this topic

I am trying to make a patcher, a part of it is a source from shmoo so i can only show a part of it..(i hope so)

So i wanna convert the source via armconverter.com.

A part of is is offset/hex which im able to convert but the other part is that :

int (*speedOld)(void *self, int arg0, int arg1);

int speed(void *self, int arg0, int arg1){

if(speedOld(self, arg0, arg1)>0){

}

How can i convert that?

Please Help. @@DiDA

@@shmoo

You know, you should learn how to mod yourself, instead of compiling somebody's source and posting it as yours.

As for your issue, you will have to compare the source to ArmConverter(MSHooking Offsets Patcher). Then, rewriting it on your own.

You know, you should learn how to mod yourself, instead of compiling somebody's source and posting it as yours.

As for your issue, you will have to compare the source to ArmConverter(MSHooking Offsets Patcher). Then, rewriting it on your own.

Thanks. Yes, ik but i can't hack by myself because i don't have a pc atm. and shmoo never made it to an tweak/patcher and i thaught that that would be a good way to learn :S (i'll not post it)

Thanks. Yes, ik but i can't hack by myself because i don't have a pc atm. and shmoo never made it to an tweak/patcher and i thaught that that would be a good way to learn :S (i'll not post it)

Well, that's not really a good way to learn. Best way to learn is to join hacking sessions by Novice/Cheaters.

Well, that's not really a good way to learn. Best way to learn is to join hacking sessions by Novice/Cheaters.

Yes, i can only use Flex 2 but im on my way :)

Another question :/(im really new to all this so...)

For ex. this header

I have no idea what i have to put where...im confused, because there's int and void :\ Can you help me please?

For ex. this header

I have no idea what i have to put where...im confused, because there's int and void :\ Can you help me please?

I never liked MShooking offsets and turning them into a patcher, but I'm sure that that section stays the same.

For ex. this header

This is a pointer to the original function. Hence the name 'speedOld'. It returns an int, and it's arguments are arg0 and arg1.

int speed(void *self, int arg0, int arg1){
if(speedOld(self, arg0, arg1)>0){
}
}

This is the modified function. I check if the person is moving before I apply no collision.

This is a pointer to the original function. Hence the name 'speedOld'. It returns an int, and it's arguments are arg0 and arg1.
int speed(void *self, int arg0, int arg1){if(speedOld(self, arg0, arg1)>0){}}
This is the modified function. I check if the person is moving before I apply no collision.
Why do you have to check that i mean you also have in the code that the game thinks that you're always on the ground?

int speed(void *self, int arg0, int arg1){if(speedOld(self, arg0, arg1)>0){}}

Archived