• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DiDA

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions!

557 posts in this topic

last night the ID is A77EF73FF3DD2B21,now when I got the password ,the ID change to 011C616DF9E05BB6. 

I had not reinstall everthings!

now ,how to do?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 2nDimension
      It's been a long time, but i hope that you guys find this post interesting,
      So If you are looking to make quick free money, no better way then bitcoin, and for those who do use bitcoin will love this
      So Steps:
      1.  Go to This website (It's a bitcoin faucet) [Edit: My bad guys, i should have stated that this is my referral link, but its kinda expected in these sorta topics  anyways you can use This link to normally sign up, but i would love for you to support me  ]
      2. Sign up
      3. Claim your bitcoins (You can do so every 1 hour)
      4. After you have claimed a descent amount of bitcoins, go to "Multiply BTC" page
      5. After that do "CTRL+SHIFT+J" (On Chrome, not sure about firefox)
      6. paste this auto gambling script
      7. Done, now hope for the best
      NOTE: This is a gambling script so you may make or lose your claimed bitcoins, but you can always claim more and its a good habit to refresh the page when you have a more bitcoins then you started with which removes the script and stops the autogambling
      Enjoy
    • By SGRogue
      What do you like the most?
    • By I knw
      NOTE : To see the hidden content, click  down below and PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK THAT LITTLE HEART ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT
      AND PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC IF IT WORKS FOR YOU SO OTHERS WILL ALSO COME TO KNOW THAT IT WORKS         

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info

• By Joka
      Create an account and go through all steps. Once the account's created, head over to "Settings" > "Application Saved Data Management" and click on "Saved Data in Online Storage".
      There you will see you can get a 48 hour PS Plus on that new account.

To get more 48 hour promotions, restore ps4 to default settings and then repeat the process again & again.

Credit:
      - @Joka
      - Danixer

Video: