Gangstar Vegas 2.6.0 +8 Cheats!

Goggwell

193 posts in this topic

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--Quick Update--

So a lot of you are still waiting for a 64-bit version of this hack. Expect that to be finished by 22 (if not 23) of August (as school started for me, so I gotta work on that). Also, you'll get banned for using this hack (unless you play using Airplane Mode), so I'll try finding an Anti-Ban (no promises, but if you're looking for a working solution, use this: https://iosgods.com/topic/6235-gameloft-account-reset-cheat-tool/).

Also, somewhere in the near future, there may be more features :D

--Quick Update--

So a lot of you are still waiting for a 64-bit version of this hack. Expect that to be finished by 22 (if not 23) of August (as school started for me, so I gotta work on that). Also, you'll get banned for using this hack (unless you play using Airplane Mode), so I'll try finding an Anti-Ban (no promises, but if you're looking for a working solution, use this: https://iosgods.com/topic/6235-gameloft-account-reset-cheat-tool/).

Also, somewhere in the near future, there may be more features :D

So basically this hack is usable without risk of ban when you play offline? Anyway, thanks for the hack and I'm only waiting for the 64 bit version to come out :)

So basically this hack is usable without risk of ban when you play offline? Anyway, thanks for the hack and I'm only waiting for the 64 bit version to come out :)

There should not be any risk of ban if you play constantly with Airplane mode. If you play even once without it, it's likely you'll be banned :)

But I am trying to find Anti-Ban (it's hard though, so don't hate me if I don't find it)

There should not be any risk of ban if you play constantly with Airplane mode. If you play even once without it, it's likely you'll be banned :)

But I am trying to find Anti-Ban (it's hard though, so don't hate me if I don't find it)

I see, it's fine. I am not looking to seriously play the game anyway. Just want to try out everything in it and roam as much as possible till I get bored and uninstall it. Shouldn't take longer than a month :lol:

I see, it's fine. I am not looking to seriously play the game anyway. Just want to try out everything in it and roam as much as possible till I get bored and uninstall it. Shouldn't take longer than a month :lol:

I see :lol: Hopefully my hack is adequate

Archived