[Update][ViP] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.1.7.4 +12 Cheats!

Battousai

1,051 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw shit, thank you sooooo much for the update!!!!

Anyone know where to get gasmasks to defeat mysterio? Its a requirement on every fight :(

I got mine on the mission board...

Shit! I'm still having trouble with the tutorial starting after hack is applied. It won't connect to Game Center to login to my account.

Even when I try to launch the Game Center App....it just loads a white screen....any ideas as for a solution for this?!

I'll keep at it....damnit!

Getting an error every time I try starting the game "mar_login_reload_gc_body" i think it has something to do with game centre but it's pissing me off because I can't even get on the game I just get kicked back to the home screen

Getting an error every time I try starting the game "mar_login_reload_gc_body" i think it has something to do with game centre but it's pissing me off because I can't even get on the game I just get kicked back to the home screen

Can you open the Game Center app?

also for everyone just want to say thank you to those who donated it is much appreciated. For those of you who haven't not even once not very fair to those have donated so that i can keep updating the game. In the future if only few people donate then i may have to switch to the licensing system so that only those who donate may get the hack to make it fair :)

also for everyone just want to say thank you to those who donated it is much appreciated. For those of you who haven't not even once not very fair to those have donated so that i can keep updating the game. In the future if only few people donate then i may have to switch to the licensing system so that only those who donate may get the hack to make it fair :)

As a donater I don't agree with that. This site offers VIP cheat access for VIP cheats. If you want to sell individual cheats to "Donators" you should probably use a different site. It's like you're trying to hold the hack randsom. Telling people you'll kill it if you don't get donations? That's kind of messed up.

Tons of cheats on this site that get popular and the devs don't try and stonewall the people who give to this site to have access. If it takes you extra time to update the app then maybe update it at your convince or let another hacker do it.

I appreciate the work you put into all of your hacks but if you start a whole new "buy to cheat" people will go elsewhere and he entire site will suffer.

Archived