Jump to content

10 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello dear friend, i saw your topic in forums and it felt like my lucky day. Been trying to find a legit invitation code for a very long time and hopefully you are the right person to help me.

 

I even tried to pm you but it did not work for some reason so I am messaging you here.

Hope to get an answer from you as soon as possible, I would be forever grateful!

Thanks and enjoy your day.

Posted

Hey there i really want to try this, i would wanna pay but my paypal is blocked so i can't do anything at the moment.

Please it would make my day :D

Posted

Hey man who is the winner? I really need this account!

Thanks mate hope ill get lucky :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines