Jump to content

[iGMM - VIP] Brave Frontier Global Cheats v1.4.30 - Atro-mance Edition


318 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'VE BEEN BANNED LOL. f**k me :cry: at least I got to play with my new Maribelle before getting banned xD And I reached HR50, skywalker rank in arena yesterday, and reached level 700 today :D I can say without hesitation, that I am officially retired from Brave Frontier.

 

Special shoutout to EVERYONE who worked so hard on the mods here. It's time that I moved on from the game anyways; It ate a handsome change of cash from my bank account over the last two years (two separate accounts, I'll add too lol) and I can devote more of my time to other things.. Like getting my physique in check for future body competitions haha. And fan girling over the next few episodes of :flash: and :arrow:

 

Good luck to everyone still playing this game! Wish you the best of luck in staying ban free!! ^_^

OH SHIT!!! FOR REAL? GOD DAMN MAN

Posted

I'VE BEEN BANNED LOL. f**k me :cry: at least I got to play with my new Maribelle before getting banned xD And I reached HR50, skywalker rank in arena yesterday, and reached level 700 today :D I can say without hesitation, that I am officially retired from Brave Frontier.

 

Special shoutout to EVERYONE who worked so hard on the mods here. It's time that I moved on from the game anyways; It ate a handsome change of cash from my bank account over the last two years (two separate accounts, I'll add too lol) and I can devote more of my time to other things.. Like getting my physique in check for future body competitions haha. And fan girling over the next few episodes of :flash: and :arrow:

 

Good luck to everyone still playing this game! Wish you the best of luck in staying ban free!! ^_^

 

Help us; what did you do exactly?

Posted (edited)

OH SHIT!!! FOR REAL? GOD DAMN MAN

 

Yeah dude! I'm so mad xD But glad at the same time because i spent too much money on this game. I had a side account I was messing with for a little while I had this main account. lv 400 with some good meta units (avant, charla) and injected a lot of meta spheres before we lost it a few updates ago xD Got 5 sacred axes, 5 sky orbs and etc lol. I really don't want to get into because I'll be spending even more money, haha. But I just summoned Maribelle earlier today on that account! Hnnggg, what do I do LOL. I didn't beat all the content in that game too so I potentially can get some more free gems xD

Help us; what did you do exactly?

Used instant BB in FH haha. Only a few times though and ranked +4 for the heck of it. And farmed the shit out of the elgift dungeon with x2 coin exp + Zaruiah to level up to 700 and get more arena orbs to reach skywalker rank xD

 

Took me 2 summons to get Zaruiah while everyone got her like 10+ times. I felt blessed ! haha. I'm going to miss that account :( Poured so much hours into it xD But like I've mentioned above ^ I did have a side lv 400 account i was playing with when I was bored.. So I'm not too sure if I want to still play because I'll be suckered into paying for gems again lol. I have an addiction to this game xD

Updated by Asclepius
Posted

Yeah dude! I'm so mad xD But glad at the same time because i spent too much money on this game. I had a side account I was messing with for a little while I had this main account. lv 400 with some good meta units (avant, charla) and injected a lot of meta spheres before we lost it a few updates ago xD Got 5 sacred axes, 5 sky orbs and etc lol. I really don't want to get into because I'll be spending even more money, haha. But I just summoned Maribelle earlier today on that account! Hnnggg, what do I do LOL. I didn't beat all the content in that game too so I potentially can get some more free gems xD

Used instant BB in FH haha. Only a few times though and ranked +4 for the heck of it. And farmed the shit out of the elgift dungeon with x2 coin exp + Zaruiah to level up to 700 and get more arena orbs to reach skywalker rank xD

 

Took me 2 summons to get Zaruiah while everyone got her like 10+ times. I felt blessed ! haha. I'm going to miss that account :( Poured so much hours into it xD But like I've mentioned above ^ I did have a side lv 400 account i was playing with when I was bored.. So I'm not too sure if I want to still play because I'll be suckered into paying for gems again lol. I have an addiction to this game xD

 

What did you do to hit level 700? How long did it take you?

Posted

What did you do to hit level 700? How long did it take you?

Ran a bot with elgift dungeon and x2 exp and zaruiah lead

Posted

I'm having trouble accessing GGC with the mod. Can anyone explain to me why? Is it due to me being 1.4.30 and the game client being 1.4.31?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Our picks

    • MAke Drama : MAD +3 Jailed Cheats [ Damage & Defence ]
      Modded/Hacked App: MAke Drama : MAD By Wemade Connect Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.wemadeconnect.ios.makedrama
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/make-drama-mad/id6757506278?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defence Multiplier
      - God Mode
        • Like
      • 0 replies
    • ANOTHER EDEN Global +7 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: ANOTHER EDEN By WFS, Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ANOTHER EDEN

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - Unlimited MP
      - Battle EXP Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Pick Up Items Multiplier
      - Fishing Rod Fast Level

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      DDownload via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
        • Agree
        • Winner
      • 2 replies
    • Neo Monsters +6 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Neo Monsters By ZigZaGame Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pockettrend.neomonsters

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Capture 100%
      - Unlimited Team Cost
      - Trainig To Max Level
      - Run = Win + Auto Capture

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
        • Winner
        • Like
      • 1 reply
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
        • Winner
      • 3 replies
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
        • Winner
        • Like
      • 2 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
        • Like
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
        • Like
      • 2 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Bundle ID: com.dropfake.wb.dcko
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/dcko-super-hero-fighting-game/id6762230836?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
        • Thanks
        • Winner
        • Like
      • 19 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines