how do you open .torrent file from iphone

Dao Noob

13 posts in this topic

You really don't understand, there's nothing inside a .torrent file. You need to download the actual content by using that .torrent file.

You can view online for Manga's, no need to download. Theres some apps available in AppStore or AppCake for viewing Manga content.

Also, check here if the Manga you're looking is available via online.

I want to download it and play game when it downloading and when i go home i can read it im too pour to have internet connection at home i just only use my mom's hotspot sometimes to go on iosgods and thanks for telling me that there is no way to open .torrent

I want to download it and play game when it downloading and when i go home i can read it im too pour to have internet connection at home i just only use my mom's hotspot sometimes to go on iosgods and thanks for telling me that there is no way to open .torrent

AppCake should be able to capture magnet links. Have you tried?

AppCake can download torrent

in the Download tab, there is a Torrent section, go there and tap the '+', will ask you to put in torrent or magnet URL

so if you have torrent file, you can upload to a host and paste the url, or easy way is, convert that torrent to magnet with some torrent tools, then paste the magnet URL

Archived