159 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, X204 said:

New update:

- Team issue has been fixed.
- Not detect bot issue has been fixed.
- No recoil - temporarily removed.
- No spread - temporarily removed.

Please download the new file.

So is no recoil and no spread coming back? 

2 minutes ago, Erayzdd said:

So is no recoil and no spread coming back? 

These features has beed patched, need to find new approach.

7 minutes ago, X204 said:

These features has beed patched, need to find new approach.

Damn. How about something like silent aim or magic bullet? Or even unlimited ammo maybe? 

im sure you’ll work on it anyway. Thanks for the reply 

• Like 1

@X204Please fix this Farlight 84 game because it does not work on jailbreak, the hack page appears for me, but it does not work, and also without jailbreak. I downloaded a game from iosgods, but it crashes and takes me out of the game. Please solve this problem

39 minutes ago, SaffaJS2001 said:

@X204Please fix this Farlight 84 game because it does not work on jailbreak, the hack page appears for me, but it does not work, and also without jailbreak. I downloaded a game from iosgods, but it crashes and takes me out of the game. Please solve this problem

non-jb version on the same device?

5 minutes ago, SaffaJS2001 said:

@X204I used xinaa15 jailbreak. I downloaded the hack. The hack page appears, but it doesn't work. I also downloaded a non-jailbreak version of the game that crashes.

I know, my question is, did you use the non-JB version of the game on the same device?