Jump to content

LF a confident guy with some revesrse knowledge for some help.


Go to solution Solved by n1ce0n3,

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi there, I'm currently trying to hack a pretty popular game (not going to tell the name of the game, though, it's pretty new and it has around a milion downloads on the play store :))

1. The game uses LUA, which is packed with some kind of a packer that renamed all the source files into its' hashed names. There's a ton of files like that.  

(pic1, pic2)

The progress I have so far. The game uses LuaJIT-2.1.0-beta3 on top of lua5.1. If I got it right the game uses a 64-bit compiler, since LUA's header is  1B 4C 4A 02 0A, when I compile lua script with a 32bit version of luajit - the header is  1B 4C 4A 02 02, the 64 bit version gives me  1B 4C 4A 02 0A.

Okay, so.

Each of these files you can see in a screenshot is not just a LUA script.

It is a lua script, which is compiled into LuaJIT with it's own name, after that that script gets zipped into a hashed name, but it keeps the lua extension. (e.g. config/Team.lua, becomes a ZIPPed archive "aa/aa70e1b8e38c140d2242f45bb58e2edf.lua".

On top of that the zip archive gets XXTEA encrypted.

Oh, forgot to mention that the game is built on cocos2d engine.

I've managed to recover all the source files (using luajit decompiler doesn't give you the exact sources, but at least it gives you a readable file, which you can look through and actually figure what's going on there.)

The problem is that if I modify a decompiled script - pack it the way it was originally packed, most of the times - it fails to work (I think it's because the decompiler doesn't give you the exact source code as it is originally written, since I've tried compilig for all of the architectures available, and most of the time - the game eitehr hangs when it gets to read that file - or doesn't load the section that I've modified like the file is corrupt or something)

The game loads cocos2dlua.so library during the startup - and then it unloads the library, so that it doesn't remain in the proccesses' memory.

As much as I've tried - I couldn't figure the addresses of the functions I wan.

Also, the library has no exports, exports tab in IDA have a single entry, which is ".init_proc".

I've located the LUA functions' names in IDA, but since I'm not super confident with IDA, I cannot figure how do I either hook any of these, or how to get their address.

They are in the symbols table, but yet again, I have no idea how I can reach them. (pic)

I've hooked fopen, fred, fwrite, fgets, fread and most of the other relevant native functions, but the most I could've gotten was the file name that gets loaded.

TL:DR

I've decompiled all of the games' sources (over 10k LUA files), and the only thing that is left to do is to somehow execute luaL_loadstring or luaL_loadfile on my own.

I've spent quite some time on that and honestly I am out of ideas can I get what I'm trying to.

I even tried pattern scanning the binary and all its' libraries to get either of the functions, basically, any lua function - had no success so far.

 

I'll really appreciate any help I can get at this point.

Feel free to reach me out messages so then we can get in touch via discord or any way you'll prefer. Thanks in advance.

The game's binary is actually a "split installer" as they call it, it has both ARM and x86 libraries within it's content (even every lua script has another version of itself for another architecture). That prevents me from loading the binary manually into the process , since it gives me an error:

Error: dlopen failed: "/data/local/tmp/libcocos2dlua.so" has unexpected e_machine: 183 (EM_AARCH64)

Updated by n1ce0n3
  • Informative 1
  • Solution
Posted

I'm sorry, I solved the issue. The topic can be closed now

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Our picks

    • Little Kitty, Big City +1 Jailed Cheat [ Full Game Unlocked ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Little Kitty, Big City By Double Dagger Studio, LTD
      Bundle ID: com.doubledaggerstudio.littlekittybigcity
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/little-kitty-big-city/id6760796215?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      -- Full Game Unlocked
      • 0 replies
    • MAke Drama : MAD +3 Jailed Cheats [ Damage & Defence ]
      Modded/Hacked App: MAke Drama : MAD By Wemade Connect Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.wemadeconnect.ios.makedrama
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/make-drama-mad/id6757506278?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defence Multiplier
      - God Mode
      • 9 replies
    • ANOTHER EDEN Global +7 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: ANOTHER EDEN By WFS, Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ANOTHER EDEN

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - Unlimited MP
      - Battle EXP Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Pick Up Items Multiplier
      - Fishing Rod Fast Level

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      DDownload via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 2 replies
    • Neo Monsters +6 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Neo Monsters By ZigZaGame Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pockettrend.neomonsters

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Capture 100%
      - Unlimited Team Cost
      - Trainig To Max Level
      - Run = Win + Auto Capture

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 1 reply
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
      • 3 replies
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
      • 2 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 2 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines