CSR 2 Drag Racing Car Games v5.2.2 +4 Jailed Cheats

Rook

655 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, notfeardan said:

@Rook If you don’t mind can you please unfreeze both legend and elite tokens? Those are broken when frozen and you can buy those currencies with coins anyway so you don’t need to freeze them. 

Broken in what way?

3 hours ago, Rook said:

Broken in what way?

Good afternoon Rook. The same thing happened in the first version that you posted and that Laxus fixed. The game is going well but as soon as you use, win, or lose an elite or legend token, the game goes into an infinite loop of "synchronizing the profile" that even the third or fourth time you do it, bugs the save of the game and it no longer works even if you play with the original app (always sync).
Laxus fixed it leaving only the gold and coins frozen.

12 minutes ago, Sethobi said:

Good afternoon Rook. The same thing happened in the first version that you posted and that Laxus fixed. The game is going well but as soon as you use, win, or lose an elite or legend token, the game goes into an infinite loop of "synchronizing the profile" that even the third or fourth time you do it, bugs the save of the game and it no longer works even if you play with the original app (always sync).
Laxus fixed it leaving only the gold and coins frozen.

Thank you for informing me about this. Uploaded new version with the changes now.

• Thanks 2

Hi @Rook, Not gonna lie but I need the app help to freeze keys. Cause somehow IGG didn’t work for my account.

I know how IGG work, I have done it before, but this time it isn’t. Can’t find money, can’t find gold, can’t find key. Not really sure why for my account it didn’t work, cause I have try different Account and it work just find, I just don’t want to start all over again.

So if the app can update to Freeze Keys again that is a big help, if not I just playing around until the next update.

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines