Blade Idle v1.41.0 +5 Cheats

1,532 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Arthuria said:

It's exactly what i am doing too. Always out of the leaderbord for stages and pvp... but i am playing since day 1 and put money in the game. If u do that two weeks or less after 

u started the game... it s really easy to see it s impossible .Plus, never forget that, people can report u, especially if u a re talking in world chat. 

it s just my experience, but i am always at max on dungeon , never got a ban. So i don t think they checked dj at all, but nearly all my friends on leaderbord ( stage or pvp )  that used a hack or a mod ( android ) got a ban. So stay away from the first 200 place on stage and pvp, dont talk too much on world chat while u are doing some unrealistic stuff and u will be safe.

Didn’t expect about that but

i talk in world chat everyday and today, i got suspected by someone (top 8 player)

so im worrying about it i talked him im iOS so it can’t be hacked and yea

Just now, IosgodPlayer said:

Didn’t expect about that but

i talk in world chat everyday and today, i got suspected by someone (top 8 player)

so im worrying about it i talked him im iOS so it can’t be hacked and yea

Also they checked my stage progress and they said that my items and levels are not matched to the stge. It can’t be possible as they said so im REALLY WORRYING TOO MUCH LOL 

Don’t wanna get banned because i put money in that game more than 40$

I use jailbroken cheat and non jailbroken cheat too. To bypass the detection / and suspecting   

Even got banned, if i unbanned, i can get 200,000 diamonds for innocent ban 

So guys don’t just do 5-10x speed hack it’s too risky and the mod staffs are keep looking on it  

They also keep updating game version with every users progress checking / dungeon progress 

Hopefully we don’t get banned anymore :)

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, IosgodPlayer said:

So guys don’t just do 5-10x speed hack it’s too risky and the mod staffs are keep looking on it  

They also keep updating game version with every users progress checking / dungeon progress 

Hopefully we don’t get banned anymore :)

Play smart and you'll just enjoy your play time 😊

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, L808 said:

Play smart and you'll just enjoy your play time 😊

True word. Lol but i just did it before i think deeply so…

I want the developer fix the bug at stage bypassing even equipment is under the control  

Hopefully mobirix team didn’t set LLIAP so we don’t get any jailbreak detections yet

Be careful anyways, there is korea users in iosgods who is using blade idle cheat with / without being jailbroken 

• Thanks 1