My Cafe — Restaurant game v2024060.0.543 +6 Cheats

Zahir

950 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Ambrosianyc said:

how do you make sure you dont lose your progress with a hack update? i lost all 140 levels of cafeland. :(  but its ok. the game is boring anyway lol

You can try saving your game progress with game center or through facebook if it lets you connect to it. 

• Like 1

Updated to v202220.0.72

Spoiler
5 hours ago, naramao001 said:

@Zahir update plz

16 hours ago, sandraaaay said:

You can try saving your game progress with game center or through facebook if it lets you connect to it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ambrosianyc said:

i updated the game and when i go to play it, just the welcome screen comes on and is frozen. It seems to be rejecting any kind of tweak injecting hack. When I turn off Substitute, then it works. :(

it’s working fine for me. did you download the new mod menu? 

20 minutes ago, sandraaaay said:

it’s working fine for me. did you download the new mod menu? 

hi yeah it ended up opening and at first the hack worked but the ruby hack is not working at all. amount keeps going down. the energy hack and level up hack arent working at all. i only care about gems and coins, but the gems arent working for me anymore. which hacks do you have turned on?

33 minutes ago, Ambrosianyc said:

hi yeah it ended up opening and at first the hack worked but the ruby hack is not working at all. amount keeps going down. the energy hack and level up hack arent working at all. i only care about gems and coins, but the gems arent working for me anymore. which hacks do you have turned on?

let me check them all on my game but i’m pretty sure they’re all working