The Seven Deadly Sins Cheats v2.61.0 +5

Laxus

1,965 posts in this topic

Hi

I just installed the mod and when the game starts,  i installed the KernBypass but I get an error (Security Alert (code: 2) [nanagb]. where do I configure KernBypass? I don't see it in system settings.

The fact that the server has detected something can make it get banned at some point?

Thank you very much

EDIT: I have managed to fix it, it already starts the game, however I am worried about getting banned; I see that there are many who report that they have lost their accounts.

How safe is it if the PVP is not used?

Thanks 

Updated by Dark_XCA
  • Winner 1

On 8/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, Dark_XCA said:

Hi

I just installed the mod and when the game starts,  i installed the KernBypass but I get an error (Security Alert (code: 2) [nanagb]. where do I configure KernBypass? I don't see it in system settings.

The fact that the server has detected something can make it get banned at some point?

Thank you very much

EDIT: I have managed to fix it, it already starts the game, however I am worried about getting banned; I see that there are many who report that they have lost their accounts.

How safe is it if the PVP is not used?

Thanks 

So I had been testing what I could get away with on a burner account and found that pvp, events and death match had the highest likelihood of ban.

2 hours ago, RiLu said:

So I had been testing what I could get away with on a burner account and found that pvp, events and death match had the highest likelihood of ban.

According to your claim, the mod can be used for story mode and little else.
I have recently used this mod but if it has such a high ban rate ... it is not profitable to use it. >_<

• Agree 1

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines