8 Ball Pool - Miniclip

Gunner49

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I was brought to this site while trying to find a hack for this game.

Basically I do not wish to jailbreak my device as the cons outweigh the pros for me, and I was wondering if there was any legit way of adding coins /hacking this game?

Out there on the web you have so many options but many, if not all, are all a scam with surveys and what not.

Which then brings me to my search which eventually lead me to this site and I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised to see the list of hacks available for iOS games. Well done and do keep up the hard work. You guys make it fun for us.

:)

So is there a way to use iFunbox to unlock coins/features for this game, 8 Ball Pool from MiniClip without having to root/jailbreak my device?

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hello Djgunner and welcome!

I'm afraid that 8 Ball Pool cannot be hacked via iFunBox. The only hacks available for it all require Jailbreak and coins hack has been patched a long time ago.

Jailbreaking ain't that bad. It's a pretty straight forward process that'll give you way more than Apple did.

What are the reasons you don't want to Jailbreak?

Firstly, I would like to thank you for responding back so quickly. I am definitely glad to have stumbled upon this site and to be a part of this amazing forum is just an honour.

:thumbsup:

A quick glance at the different sections of this site tells me just one thing: Talent

This is good for the community and keep up the hard work. It is not often you get to hear words of praise for hackers and so I would like to take this time to thank y'all for what you do.

Coming back to my query/request, I somehow got a feeling that the options for hacking this game would be limited.

I have had the opportunity to root several of my android phones and so I know a thing or two on this subject matter. Having said that, I have not yet ventured out to root/jail-break my iOS devices.

The main reason being that I see no reason for it as the OS itself does pretty much everything especially iOS 7.

The benefits that one has with jail-broken device hasn't exactly caught my attention mainly because the iOS does pretty much, if not all, does what the Cydia can do.

A big downside to jailbreaking is that you cannot update your OS until the new jail-broken OS comes out, which to me, is a bummer!

:no:

Without starting a Apple vs. Rest of the World debate, to me the reason why I shifted from Android to iOS was for ease of use and simplicity.

Not brand, but convenience. ;)

So until now I have not given this (read: jail breaking) much thought, and if it is just to hack a game I am not too sure.

Unless you can convince me otherwise.

:whistling:

There are some good games in the "No Jailbrake Cheats" section, maybe someone in the future can come up with something (like a player-save file) which could by-pass MiniClip's restrictions.

Thank you once again for your help. I appreciate it.

TL;DR I know! xD

Thanks for these kind words! We have spent many hours trying to get everything done correctly. :D

Well, there's actually no need to root Androids since you can install cracked apps & hacks without root privileges. iOS is way more limited to what you can do with your phone compared to Android. You cannot even browse your Filesystem content if you're not Jailbroken. -_-

Since you moved to iPhones because of simplicity, just Jailbreak your iPhone so you can install these nice hacks and delete Cydia from your homepage so you'll never know it's Jailbroken.

You can update your OS to the latest version but then you're going to have to wait until a Jailbreak comes out. Apple doesn't like their stuff being Jailbroken. :3

I doubt that a save game would hack Miniclip's 8 Ball Pool but you never know. :p

Bottom line: Jailbreaking is freedom. 

I read it all hehe

@@DiDA

Not being able to hack 8 Ball Pool was alright, but being banned from Real Racing 3 was the final straw!

It is not easy for me to get hooked on games, but I was getting the hang of RR3 and I liked the concept of racing against other players.

I do not understand why EA or any other gaming developers feel this need to ban people when they have used a hack. I can understand if the hack itself disrupts other users' experience, but if this is one's personal choice, what is it to them if one choose to enjoy the game differently?

Go figure!

:wallbash:

Anyways, this then brings me to this decision. Jail breaking! I might as well have some fun now with this and I must say that you make a very good salesperson.

With little persuasion, you have managed to convince me to do the unthinkable.

Join the Dark Side! Well I have done some online research and have collected some information on it. But I need your help in figuring this one out.

Since I am at work, I shall wait to come back and PM you. Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thank you once again. :thumbsup:

Lol so the ban message gave you inspiration to Jailbreak your iPhone? :p

I'd love to help you out if you need any help Jailbreaking although it's a simple process but since it's your first time I'm guessing you might have problems.

Here's the tutorial I made: http://iosgods.com/topic/505-how-to-jailbreak-ios-71x-using-pangu-english/

You can try it yourself at first or I can TeamViewer you if you need me to. Make an iTunes backup before you do anything though. Just in case. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Our picks

• Super Sword Idle v1.0.41 +11 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Super Sword Idle By Can Le
      Bundle ID: com.voxgames.supersword
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/super-sword-idle/id6468011448?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Sideloadly / Cydia Impactor or alternatives.
      - A Computer Running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Add Enchant*
      - Add Gem*
      - Add Gold*
      - Add Random Option*
      - Add Rune Sub*
      - Add Skill Book*
      - Add Summon Card*
      - Add Ticket Enchant*
      - Add Player Level*

*Settings → Tap On Haptic

Jailbreak required hack(s): 

iOS Hack Download IPA Link:

Hidden Content

Download via the iOSGods App

PC Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: If necessary, uninstall the app if you have it installed on your iDevice. Some hacked IPAs will install as a duplicate app. Make sure to back it up so you don't lose your progress.
      STEP 2: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see this tutorial topic.
      STEP 3: Download Sideloadly and install it on your PC.
      STEP 4: Open/Run Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS Device, and wait until your device name shows up.
      STEP 5: Once your iDevice appears, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it inside the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 6: You will now have to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login, press "Start" & then you will be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.
      STEP 7: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 8: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles/VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 9: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. Jailbroken iDevices can also use Sideloadly/Filza/IPA Installer to normally install the IPA with AppSync. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
      • 2 replies
    • Super Sword Idle v1.0.41 +11 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Super Sword Idle By Can Le
      Bundle ID: com.voxgames.supersword
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/super-sword-idle/id6468011448?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia, Sileo or Zebra).

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Add Enchant*
      - Add Gem*
      - Add Gold*
      - Add Random Option*
      - Add Rune Sub*
      - Add Skill Book*
      - Add Summon Card*
      - Add Ticket Enchant*
      - Add Player Level*

*Settings → Tap On Haptic

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/79-no-jailbreak-section/
      Modded Android APK(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/68-android-section/
      For more fun, check out the Club(s): https://iosgods.com/clubs/

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content

Download Hack

Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above. Use Safari/Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If necessary, tap on the downloaded file, and then, you will need to press 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 5: If the hack is a Mod Menu — which is usually the case nowadays — the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.
      STEP 6: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Thanks
      • 3 replies
    • Fortress Saga: AFK RPG v1.6.03 +3 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Fortress Saga: AFK RPG By cookapps
      Bundle ID: com.cookapps.bm.fortresssaga
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fortress-saga-afk-rpg/id6446308106?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Freeze Currencies

Hidden Content

STEP 1: If necessary, uninstall the app if you have it installed on your iDevice. Some hacked IPAs will install as a duplicate app. Make sure to back it up so you don't lose your progress.
      STEP 2: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see this tutorial topic.
      STEP 4: Open/Run Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS Device, and wait until your device name shows up.
      STEP 5: Once your iDevice appears, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it inside the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 6: You will now have to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login, press "Start" & then you will be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.
      STEP 7: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 8: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles/VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 9: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. Jailbroken iDevices can also use Sideloadly/Filza/IPA Installer to normally install the IPA with AppSync. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Haha
      • 21 replies
    • King God Castle v5.8.7 +8 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: King God Castle By AWESOMEPIECE
      Bundle ID: com.awesomepiece.castle
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/king-god-castle/id1526791430?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Unlimited Skills
      - Kill All Enemies
      - Spawn Max Level Units
      - Game Speed Multiplier
      - Free Summon Cost
      - Free Expand Cost
      - Jailbreak Detection Removed

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/79-no-jailbreak-section/

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above. Use Safari/Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If necessary, tap on the downloaded file, and then, you will need to press 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 5: If the hack is a Mod Menu — which is usually the case nowadays — the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.
      STEP 6: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 36 replies
    • (SpearKnight Korea) 창술사 키우기-방치형RPG v2.0.47 +3 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: 창술사 키우기-방치형RPG By Changgon Woo
      Bundle ID: com.dragonheart.spearknighrpg
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/%EC%B0%BD%EC%88%A0%EC%82%AC-%ED%82%A4%EC%9A%B0%EA%B8%B0-%EB%B0%A9%EC%B9%98%ED%98%95rpg/id1584649578?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Loot Multiplier

Hidden Content

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
      • 0 replies
    • (Arcana Blade Korea) 아르카나 블레이드 : 3000 뽑기 증정 +2 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: 아르카나 블레이드 : 3000 뽑기 증정 By SUPERBOX. Inc
      Bundle ID: com.superpixel.arcanablade
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/%EC%95%84%EB%A5%B4%EC%B9%B4%EB%82%98-%EB%B8%94%EB%A0%88%EC%9D%B4%EB%93%9C-3000-%EB%BD%91%EA%B8%B0-%EC%A6%9D%EC%A0%95/id6474599813?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die

Hidden Content

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
      • 1 reply
    • Metal Slug: Awakening-Season1 v1.3.3 +4 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Metal Slug: Awakening-Season1 By HaoPlay Limited
      Bundle ID: com.haoplay.jk.metalslug
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/metal-slug-awakening-season1/id6475638448?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Ammo
      - Unlimited Skills
      - Increase Fire Range
      - Increase Fire Rate

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content

Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 62 replies
    • SLIME - ISEKAI Memories v2.0.40 +5 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: SLIME - ISEKAI Memories By BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
      Bundle ID: jp.co.bandainamcoent.BNEI0402
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/slime-isekai-memories/id1577316192?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - A Computer Running Windows/Mac/Linux with iTunes installed.

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Always Our Turn
      - Instant Win
      - Unlimited Skills

Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/5-game-cheats-hack-requests/

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content

STEP 6: You will now have to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login & then your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.
      STEP 7: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA.

NOTE: For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. Using a disposable Apple ID for this process is suggested but not required. Jailbroken iDevices can also use Sideloadly to install the IPA with AppSync. Filza & IPA Installer (or alternatives) from Cydia also work. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - Zahir

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 201 replies
    • Fortress Saga: AFK RPG Cheats v1.6.03 +4 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Fortress Saga: AFK RPG By cookapps
      Bundle ID: com.cookapps.bm.fortresssaga
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fortress-saga-afk-rpg/id6446308106?uo=4

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Free Store (not Free iAP)

iOS Hack Download Link: https://iosgods.com/topic/178933-fortress-saga-afk-rpg-cheats-v1405-3/
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 204 replies
    • (Raising Sword Shield Girl Korea) 검방녀 키우기 v1.0.46 +3 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: 검방녀 키우기 By CodeDragon Co., LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.studiocodedragon.projectss
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/%EA%B2%80%EB%B0%A9%EB%85%80-%ED%82%A4%EC%9A%B0%EA%B8%B0/id6473782850?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Freeze Currencies
      - EXP Multiplier

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Winner
      • 43 replies
    • (SpearKnight Korea) 창술사 키우기-방치형RPG v2.0.47 +3 Cheat
      Modded/Hacked App: 창술사 키우기-방치형RPG By Changgon Woo
      Bundle ID: com.dragonheart.spearknighrpg
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/%EC%B0%BD%EC%88%A0%EC%82%AC-%ED%82%A4%EC%9A%B0%EA%B8%B0-%EB%B0%A9%EC%B9%98%ED%98%95rpg/id1584649578?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - Loot Multiplier

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 61 replies
    • (Arcana Blade Korea) 아르카나 블레이드 : 3000 뽑기 증정 v1.1.12 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: 아르카나 블레이드 : 3000 뽑기 증정 By SUPERBOX. Inc
      Bundle ID: com.superpixel.arcanablade
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/%EC%95%84%EB%A5%B4%EC%B9%B4%EB%82%98-%EB%B8%94%EB%A0%88%EC%9D%B4%EB%93%9C-3000-%EB%BD%91%EA%B8%B0-%EC%A6%9D%EC%A0%95/id6474599813?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content

Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Winner
      • 11 replies

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines