Arknights Cheats v23.1.41 +8 - [ God Mode & More ]

Laxus

1,020 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Reck1n.OS said:

@Laxus ok i redownloaded the deb file and see that the all other options work except mutiple atk/mutiple def/mutiple dmg you need vip membership to use those?? i mean god mode is basically multiply defense at 100% but as far as the other 2 go, if you need a vip membership (which i guess i'll probably renew my membership when i can) then why not have the 2 separated, a free version and vip version like bleach igmm use to be cause no where does it say you need a vip membership to use those toggles until you download it and then try and use them.. or maybe a heads up would of been nice to so i could of re newed my membership but this was totally unexpected and my 3 months ran out, regardless of that thanks for the update and fixed patch!!! 

Make 2 seperated debs are wasting of time, I have to delete, comment out, remove stuffs everytime I update

• Like 1