Gryan26
Senior Member-
Posts
105 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Gryan26
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@Rook Can you please check on this? Thanks- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
It says "404 not found"- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Hi, can we have the latest updated version 1.52.9 please? Thanks- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@RASBOT Is there any working cheat for the settlement?- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
I just tried high rate of fire, quick travel, and unlimited durability on IOS and they are working just fine. Never tried the custom speed though.- 43,393 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Dude I figured it out, thanks to Igamegod! I did the app reset and spoof thing and now i'm in!- 43,393 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
What do you mean? Is the latest IOS version working for you?- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
I think the latest modded IOS version is broken or something...the latest version of the legit game as well as the latest modded APK are syncing and can be played normally.- 43,393 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@RASBOT Heres' what I did so far... - I reinstalled a fresh legit game on ios using my old apple ID. - Played for a while til I reached lvl 6 then linked the game via Kefir and gamecenter using my old accounts. Both were successfully linked and played as normal for a bit. I went to pine bushes to save the game, quit then reloaded... everything looks normal. - On LDPlayer, I installed the modded APK via sideloadly then linked the same Kefir ID...It successfully restored the same legit game i have on IOS. played a bit then went home...reloaded and everything is good....went back to play the legit game on IOS and it is where I left it on the modded APK version. - Now, I tried installing the modded IOS version on my iphone, signed in to IOSgods, but for some reason, it gets stuck to game load end loading screen....I did not uninstall the legit game nor disconnected game center and Kefir login. - Both modded APK and legit iOS game have the same UID which means they are synced. I'm not sure why it links on the latest version of the modded APK but not on the latest IOS version.- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
I really appreciate you looking into this. I hope you can come up with something. This the only game I play on IOS....aside from Grim soul that I seldom play.- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
I did just that and it's still stuck on the game load end screen. - playing on ldplayer with the modded apk ldoe app is fine, it syncs with the legit game and now i'm in the motel part. - i'm using a new kefir ID synced with the old game center ID..so far everything is good with the modded APK and legit game. - i tried to install the modded IOS via sideloadly and it always gets stuck at game load end. i'm not sure what i' m doing wrong- 43,393 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Last Day on Earth: Survival Mod APK
Gryan26 replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in Android Mod APK App Store
Why is there no duplicate items/lootbox hack on the apk version? -
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@Rook The game is stuck on game_load_end error on new install via sideloadly. Can you please check? Thanks.- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@rasbot Yep, you're right I'm now banned forever. Anyway, I am now able to start over using a new Kefir ID and successfully linked it to my old game center account on the legit app. I can play normally. However, whenever I sideload this app, i get stuck on game_load_end loading screen. I'm logged in to the iosgods app, see the icon and all. Any idea?- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@RASBOT Damn you might be right about my account. It might be corrupted or something...Sent an email to Kefir and if they found out I'm cheating then I'll just start again. Hope they don't.- 43,393 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@Rook Update please, thanks.- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
I'll wait for the next update and see if it will fix it. Happened to me before so we'll see.- 43,393 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
We're on the same boat. We need to wait until the next update and see if it will fix it.- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
@RASBOT Hey dude is there any cheat you can do here in igamegod?
- 4,516 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
is there anything from igamegod settings that can fix the issue? I'm missing on the caiman farm today damn. i tried to die at another location now the game is stuck- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Has anyone who crafted the robodog before the latest update enter their home base yet?- 43,393 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
update on my home base...still cant get in but anywhere else in the map is good. i also bought the robodog recipe, didn't have any effect. i'm stuck on the outside for now.- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
you know what there was a tutorial here about 2 years ago I think on how to dupe settlement items which actually works, he even posted it on youtube. Once I did that and finished everything at the settlement, i rarely go to that area anymore since there's not much to do. About the robodog...i think i need to buy the actual recipe first and then try and enter my base.- 43,393 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Now I'm playing the legit game on my iphone..im in the world map everything looks fine i guess i just can't go home for now...maybe it will get fixed in the next update, hopefully.- 43,393 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Gryan26 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
i'm playing now using LDPlayer as backup using iosgods APK for LDOE...i killed borealis, went to settlement, then tried to go to my base...now it gets stuck. Says "game_load_end" when I reloaded. Do you mean it will stay like this forever?- 43,393 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with: