Jump to content

AlexJames75

Member
  • Posts

    50
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlexJames75

  1. For anyone following: It looks like the game is no longer in the general app store, however I have found a person who used to have the game and using their purchased items in their account they are still able to download the game. Sooo once they download the game we are hoping they can extract the IPA file and send it to me. However... I think it will be encrypted to their account yes? So not installable direct to my ipad??? Is there a process on decrypting the IPA so I can then install it ( and if I need to jailbreak my tablet then so be it ) Thanks
  2. Are the versions listed in the decrypted store of this iosgods website the only versions also available from the official apple app store because there seem to be some big missing chunks in version numbers on the list? Or is there anywhere else they are available from please?
  3. Ah so the name change now makes sense thank you so much. Ive looked through quite a lot of older versions that I could find and not found one with the yellow health bars that matches the videos but you certainly know much more than me so I will keep my fingers crossed thank you Edit: If the date of the name change is known then that might put a highlight closer to when it changed. Sadly this company changes the game a LOT so there are loads of differences between versions which may make it hard/impossible to get I just dont know.
  4. Oh and also, just to add, the main feature of the videos that my little boy is desperate for is the fact the health bars of the dinosaurs in the battle scenes are yellow (whereas in other versions, and all the android versions, the health bars are green). I know that seems unimportant but thats how his autism works
  5. Hi There are a few videos all with the title of "Dino World" on the channel CJ and Kai Playground on youtube. Here are the main ones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuLSxYBC7nU&pp=ygUgZGlubyB3b3JsZCBjayBhbmQga2FpIHBsYXlncm91bmQ%3D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnoITihu444&pp=ygUgZGlubyB3b3JsZCBjayBhbmQga2FpIHBsYXlncm91bmQ%3D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npnR8oM6ovo&pp=ygUgZGlubyB3b3JsZCBjayBhbmQga2FpIHBsYXlncm91bmQ%3D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTMakPqJYLk&pp=ygUgZGlubyB3b3JsZCBjayBhbmQga2FpIHBsYXlncm91bmQ%3D There are a few more too, not sure which ones are best to give any info or tips on what could identify the actual one. I am not used to ios enough to be able to tell. I do fear that the company had 2 seperate versions of the game and have removed one from the store. Even though the video creator does insist that the link above, Dinosaur Zoo, is indeed the actual game they played for the videos. Thanks for any help you can give.
  6. I think one of the problems might be this: This particular developer when on android has a couple of different versions of the game, similar and sharing graphics/mechanics etc but not exactly the same, very minor differences and a different name (Dino World and Dino Zoo). The person who made the youtube video has said that the Dino Zoo in the apple app store that you linked is the game, BUT I have a sad suspicion that the developer might have used to had a second version of the game, called Dino World, that is no longer in the app store and thus why I cannot locate it at all. This would be the one needed. Is there anyway to see snapshots of the older app store to see if the variant Dino World used to exist there but no longer does? At least it would give me some closure even if I cannot get hold of it. Thanks again to everyone
  7. Hi I managed to get the process above to work but it wasnt the version I was hoping for, so now I do not yet know which version I am after. Its basically a youtube video that my little boy has seen and I am trying to find the same version but now I am not sure how to find it without trying every version I can find. All I have to go on is the visuals in the video and yes I believe thats the app.
  8. My apologies. Do you mean nope you dont know, or nope it doesnt endanger. Sorry for asking again
  9. Can I ask, do you know if this method endangers my official apple id/account at all? Thanks
  10. Thank you I will look into this and see if I can follow it thank you
  11. Please help, I have really tried the FAQs, online guides, youtube videos and really struggling. Ive read the posting guide and think I am following all guidelines. Been so much to read. My little boy is Autistic and doesn’t understand some things so I am really desperate as this is upsetting him greatly. Please help. Basically, I am trying to load an older app version onto my ipad for my son. I already have the current version downloaded from the official store so its recognised in my apple account as an app I own. So I am just trying to sort out an older version. (The older version is visibly different which is why he wants that one). The app is currently uninstalled. My ipad is the ipad mini latest one and running ios14. It is not jailbroken. I have purchased VIP status on this website for your appstore. I also purchased imazing and Anytrans which say they can load/install IPA files. I found a supposedly older IPA on a different store-website and tried to install it via imazing and Anytrans and they both say it “failed” but don’t elaborate why. I don’t know if its because the ipa I got is corrupted or is it because its described as decrypted? I don’t know. Maybe its because imazing and Anytrans cannot install ipas afterall though they seem fine with ipas they themselves create from backing them up off my device. Anyway, I located the game in your store and tried to download an older ipa from your store, but it says my quota is reached, despite me upgrading to VIP, so I don’t know why my quota is zero, but I am having to wait until tomorrow to try that again. I have seen there is a thing called sideloadly but I am trying to avoid that because the fact it needs to keep verifying the app every 7 days scares me because if the app stops, my autistic son will be devastated. Also, sideloadly says it will not end up allowing in-app purchases which my son will likely need. So trying to avoid using sideloadly but if that’s the only way then please advise. Thats why I was trying to use imazing and Anytrans instead of sideloadly. Seeing as in my apple account I technically “own” this app (and it is a free app anyway) I really just want a way to be able to simply get an older IPA and install it to my device so the device/store/etc just sees it as legitimate and I can carry on using it no problems, that’s all I need. But I have read so much info and out-of-date stuff I am lost and out of my depth. Also, jailbreaking scares me and I have heard horror stories of suddenly the device not working when apple updates things. So thats why Ive not done that. But if I need to then advice is appreciated thanks. Please please help, I am desperate. FYI: The app if its relevant is Dinosaur Zoo – The Jurassic Game Thank you for any help Thank you. Alex
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines