Jump to content

Zeusss24

Senior Member
  • Posts

    121
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zeusss24

  1. It seems to crash if I turn on the hacks before getting into lobby and sometime in mid game. I am on dopamine 2 iOS 16. @Laxus
  2. Finally! Thank you @Laxus🐐
  3. Can we get the update😔? @Laxus Thank you in advance.
  4. Isn’t there mod menu for jailbroken devices for this? And new update is here @iOSGods App Bot
  5. @Laxusneed update😔. Thanks.
  6. How to make this work in Dopamine? @Parxdy
  7. I installed the mod but nothing shows up in the game. When I tried installing through iGameGod it says “load not and number” something like that. @Zahir
  8. This game requires version 16.7.7 and up to download the game. Is there a way to bypass that?
  9. They just updated to v3.0.2 now and it is a forced update.
  10. Unfortunately they just dropped new update today. V3.0.1 @Rook
  11. When I click on download icon it gives me that message. Is it possible to reupload or put in mediafire? @IK_IK it keeps saying virus stuff not letting me download from Dropbox
  12. It says: Sorry, this file is infected with a virus. Only the owner is allowed to download infected files. @IK_IK
  13. Update needed. @Zahir@Rook thanks.
  14. It says cheat detected after spending or earning money @Laxus
  15. Does it work on unc0ver? And I tried the rootful deb and in game after I finish a mission it give me verification error something like that
  16. I prolly fked it up. With a-bypass the game was working but now the game keeps crashing because of Kernbypass coz I tried to use it to bypass and use cheats but it ended up ruining it. I tried removing kernbypass but it’s still crashing.
  17. Cheats not showing with A-bypass.
  18. But how do you make the cheats work? a-bypass working but cheats not showing in game. edit: idk what I did the game keeps crashing now with A-bypass turned on.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines