-
Posts
121 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Zeusss24
-
@Puddinis it possible to use ur dead impact hack jailbroken one for lower version device? Like iOS 13 iPhone XR, Unc0ver jailbreak? I have one of the device like that, I tried but it keeps crashing. Is it possible to support ur jailbroken hack for that device?
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
Bro that’s cool, it’s like the LDOE hack that was on Android. Pretty useful, thanks again.
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
You have to wait for new update I think. But if u uploaded the mod file once it should be fine I think. 😅😂. Is there a way to save game files for non jb?
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
No I accidentally selected random zip file like not related to mod, it was my password zip file from few years ago. Now I just reinstalled the game and my data is reset, so sh!t to grind again those all missions.
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
That’s what I did with sideloadly, I tried installing the ipa again over the one I have currently but still the game crashes when I am on select file screen. I fked it, I had too many zip files and I uploaded selected wrong one in rush.
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
@Puddinis there a way to save my progress and the game? I accidentally uploaded wrong zip file like random from my download files and now my game keeps crashing, I even renewed the game with sideloadly, it keeps crashing, I believe if I delete the game it will reset my progress. I need help!
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
Don’t delete the game, once @Puddinupdates it, you just need to simply reinstall the ipa via sideloadly. It will auto update the game with ur progress. As of right now the game don’t have option to save the game with email or anything.
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
It is like that sometime, it crashes after few minutes of the game. But I changed the graphics to medium and somehow didn’t crash for long, but I am not sure, it might crash again while playing.
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
Missions are boring they all repetitive, but I guess that will keep us to grinding at least for now before the new updates drop.
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
Thank you for your work and time. They are also coming up with an update soon for the game. You can test the commands and update it later after they update the game. Appreciate it!
- 376 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
That would be great, thanks. Players who already level 99 in all classes will be in trouble, I don’t think there is a way to downgrade or reset level to specific level. I also saw in discord that the devs are working on anti-cheat toolset. I don’t know how they are planning to implement it, maybe ban wave/jailbreak detection. Will there be an anti-ban or something like that in future? Also, I hope they do not patch the good features you added. Also, is it possible to add split items feature? This game is like last day on earth but more online. In LDOE no one really got banned for hacking but let’s see how dead impact devs will come up with it as they are currently working on it.
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
It is true, people are complaining about players with 99 level up and telling the devs to do something about it. They might implement ban or security soon.
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
@Ik_Ikcan you update the hack, it is stuck in loading screen, @Puddinfixed the loading stuck problem for his recent game Dead Impact, maybe you could implement that method to fix this would be grateful. Thank you.
- 53 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
People are talking about Game Center etc… but I am not sure how to save the game so when we update the game the progress don’t clear out.
- 376 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
Mod Menu Hack Monster Legends: Collect all Cheats v19.2.2 +8
Zeusss24 replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@Zahirnew update is here thanks. -
@Ik_Ikneed update, stuck in loading screen
- 53 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Mod Menu Hack Smoq Games 25 v5.01 +1 Cheat [ Unlimited Coins ]
Zeusss24 replied to Puddin's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Is there more cheats u can add? Like unlimited packs that we can open? -
Mod Menu Hack FarmVille 2: Country Escape Cheats v29.5 +1
Zeusss24 replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@Laxusnew update is here!! Thanks. -
@Rookturnining on no level requirement for crafting and unlimited coins/Thaler cheats don’t work. I tried turning it on or off, still doesn’t work. I spend some coins it didn’t change anything and when going in the location, weird stuff on the screen comes and game freezes, if I turn off unlimited coins everything works normal again like game don’t freeze when going in locations. Other cheats works well. I am on iPhone 13, iOS 16 dopamine 2. @Rookthey just released 7.1.5. version. Maybe because of that there was bugs in the cheats as I previously mentioned few mins ago. I’ll test it out after you update the cheats again. New update needed. Thanks.