Jump to content

Reddyx

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reddyx

  1. I’m cooked then… whenever I load old run, it automatically goes to inside home, but due to the unreleased craft made, it just gets stuck in the loading screen. With no real way to pull the settings up to disconnect kefir and Game Center, I can’t do anything then….
  2. So I’m currently on a new run because I messed up and crafted an unreleased blueprint. So I deleted that run but forgot to unbind the run. So whenever I try loading up my current run that works on modded app on the legit app from iOS App Store, it always loads old run instead of letting me load my current run. Is there any fix to this or am I cooked.
  3. Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing, it’s just a lil annoying when on a clean wipe run (starting over) doing tasks like assembling the chopper and the gas tank is nowhere to be found and now you have to wait lol
  4. Is the finish builds with/without materials feature coming back? I haven’t seen it since the update.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines