Jump to content

Wizzybaaaby

Senior Member
  • Posts

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wizzybaaaby

  1. Try:1. Uninstall existing Bluestack (also remove in add or remove program & run run me first in bluestack folder) & remove all user app then restart pc/laptop 2. Download and install the BlueStacks App Player 0.9.11.4119 Rooted again Installing rooted BlueStacks: 1. extract zip file 2. Click on the file called RUN ME FIRST.bat 3. answer the questions, and Yes, you do want to uninstall the current version before you proceed 4. Click on the BlueStacks App Player install. 5. Once BlueStacks is installed, configure your google account 6. Go to Google Playstore and install Clash of Clans 7. Launch CoC and the game will ask you to load your old village, choose yes. 8. Now run the other file called RUN ME LAST.bat. 9. When it asks you will need to say yes to modify resolution to 860x720 if you want cgb to work. Also, I highly recommend saying yes to changing the memory to 2gb. Also if you have anti virus try to turn it off or run the file as admin.
  2. Did you run BlueStack before starting the bot? If yes and that error comes out reinstall rooted BS. What windows are you using? Also wait for the update of mybot current bot I posted is not working for the latest clash of clan update. We're currently testing the new update of the bot before we release the new bot. So wait until I update this thread
  3. Virus test is there homie. And yeah you need to make your rooted bs resolution 860x720 Btw guys wait for the newest update of mybot. Mybot is currently working on the bot because sc added so many things like th11, new map size and new icons. Thank you I'll update this asap when bot is back.
  4. What you need is only 0.1% of your brain. Clash of clans server bugged so do your attacks in war now before they update. [Hidden Content]
  5. How to make this work? I put binary in theincorruptibles app.
  6. New update of clash of clan bot will be out soon. We're working our best to make the bot work again in the new update. Stay tune!
  7. It's only for pc/laptop. For everyone who ask if this work? Yeah it works and I'm maxed out th10 because of this bot. Happy botting
  8. Dude you just copied this hack from this thread http://iosgods.com/topic/17538-video-need-for-speed-no-limits-hack-v1049-crates-more-hacks/ hahaha.
  9. Yup its good now. Well its lvl 0 cause its a new gamecenter. I'm still figuring the tutorial you made... After tutorial race do 1 underground race and fill up the gas tank but the 200 gold isnt appearing still.
  10. Thanks man!!! So after 1 race I'll just fill up the gas and the free 200 gold will appear?
  11. Well one of my friend's account got sold for 400$. Th10 max defense troops and heroes.
  12. So if it doesnt work I'll just have to repeat the tutorial and do the hack?
  13. Yup it is free... And when. I go back home there's no 200 gold.. So I'll go in to the race, quit then refill fuel after that I'll go to garage then homepage?
  14. Dude. I followed everything but when I refilled my gas there's no free 200 gold to edit..
  15. If you need help setting it up just post here or message me I'll help you out.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines