Jump to content

hikiasi

Member
  • Posts

    65
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hikiasi

  1. thank you so much for tut!
  2. Greetings to all! Recently downloaded ipa mlbb with map hack and drone view, played 8 hours or so in normal games and got banned🫠 Can you please tell me if there is any way to log out of the account? I tried uninstalling apps and reinstalling, but it didn't work, the old account is still saved. I install via trollstore, no jailbreak on the phone, but i had Filza and Apps Manager if it can help in this situation. I read a lot, that i need just wipe data with Filza, but how ?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines