Jump to content

Jackis

Senior Member
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jackis

  1. Thanks, yeah I've jailbroken this before and just want to jailbreak it again so I can use some cheats others post here. haha
  2. Hi Guys! I want to know if you got some tutorials or links, videos that would help me jailbreak my iPod Touch, I've been trying articles from other websites which is most were outdated and just won't work on my iPod, came to the point that all of the icons were gone were I tried lol, so had to restore again. If you could direct me to that thread, post or article that would be great and thanks!
  3. thsnks
  4. Just Chillin

  5. Hello, I'm new here and you can call me Jack. More power to all the people making cheats for iOS games, making our life easier and happier. LOL ! I'm a gamer and i'll make sure to visit this page to check out new stuff ☺️☺️
  6. I've been using this and it will only work for days then after that, it will reset evrything--- back to level 1. I think Zynga detects the cheat. The cheat needs to be updated as the game is already updated to version 2.8.194
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines