Jump to content

Peace Frog

Senior Member
  • Posts

    356
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Peace Frog

  1. The bow was working for me until I updated with the latest IPA version. Now it doesn't do the quick attack. Have to hold and hit. Which is OK. I can live with it. But seriously can't make any progress without the coin hack in the global maps
  2. I can't make the coin hack work while traveling around the map. I'm not sure how its working for you
  3. Hi Dida! Its running great. Except for coin hack. Doesn't seem to get coins added when trying to buy energy on global map. Any way you could take a look? Much appreciated.
  4. Im using x64. iOS 11.2.6. For some reason the coin hack is not working. I'm not sure whats wrong Bow is working fine though.
  5. @ZahirSher- @Sterling0x1- @DiDA I had v177 running with your last hack. I installed the v179 as detailed in your post but I lost all my progress from where I was in v177. It started me at level 15. Not sure what happened. :S Also: - Coins Hack - Buy something that costs coins to increase : Is not working any more. So anything related to coins keep asking to buy coins and when I click to buy it actually asks for money. Can you please take a look?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines