My phone info:
iPhone 12
iOS 18.4.1
non-jail broken
I do have developer mode on, and App+ access.
As the title reads
I signed Idle Iktah (new update, but this problem occurred with the previous update also) and as soon as I tap the app, it doesn’t even open, it just goes to a black screen and then the app crashes.
I know the certificate is expired, but I thought downloading with App+ bypassed this, and was the only reason I am paying for the App+.
Is my only solution using sideloader and a laptop/computer to make this work for my phone?
I have looked in my
Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Analytics & improvements -> Analytics Data
and there are no logs for the app crashing for me to post for others to try and help me in that way.
Any help would be appreciated. I haven’t been able to play the signed app with iGameGods in over 5 weeks. Thanks!