Jump to content

MikAndMe22

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikAndMe22

  1. e8818707159d12147267db9591721987 I received this error. Thanks
  2. Can you add more features like add free rewards or rewards multiplayer? Thanks if possible
  3. Hi this mod is free but a few options are giving me vip error, even though I have vip I still can’t activate them. Also the red gems mods don’t work. Please take a look. Thanks
  4. On android there free iap mod for this, can you try that for iOS or try unlimited tickets as the dice are useless without the tickets. Thanks
  5. The game still instant ban. When you click go to store on the ban notice the store says the game is coming soon on May 26.
  6. Wrong game uploaded. Please reupload thanks
  7. Please add skip ads to this mod. Game is hard. Thanks
  8. Mod is not working. Stop auto updating it and fix it
  9. None of the VIP mods can’t activate, I’m vip but I’m getting upgrade to vip notifications when I select any of the vip mods. Please fix thanks Never mind I had to reinstall the app and restart my device. It’s works now thanks
  10. Please recheck the mod nothing is working. Thanks
  11. This works I was able to play the game but the no cost stamina don’t work. Fights still consumes stamina. Thanks
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines