Jump to content

XO-

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XO-

  1. Just confirmed, ViP is not activated. Says ViP cheat locked 😆bouta cancel that shiii ngl, wasted money lmaoo. It’s telling me to upgrade to ViP. Even tried messaging for support and no “support”….nothing lol 😂
  2. Yeah, I pm @AlyssaX64and I’ll let you know if it’s activated or not when I try again on Dokkan here soon.
  3. I have and still nothing, not even the vip subscription works either for me. I bought it and it still hasn’t been activated. Can’t even use the all the features at once if I wanted too.
  4. The last couple of Global Dokkan updates, the custom HP, ATTACK and DEF values haven’t worked at all. My box still has their default values. Please fix, or if anyone knows how to fix it. I’ve already tried deleting the modded version, reset the data and nothing.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines