Jump to content

Lupus Lazuli

Member
  • Posts

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lupus Lazuli

  1. wait it actually worked. You should try for yourself!1!1
  2. I agreed to ur comment because I didn’t see the requirements before I agreed to ur comment. It requires jailbreak and cydia and stuff so u can’t put in the ios god app
  3. I’m guessing but I’m not sure
  4. There’s no estimation It’s just random. My estimation is like 10 days ( based on the last 1 month ish
  5. It’s revoked so u have to wait until another ceritificate comes out.
  6. My brain hurts 3367
  7. 8 months! That’s as long as school. Oh yeah school. Better do you homework whoever’s reading this >:)
  8. I guess chat and post a lot.
  9. Wait why does it have 3.4 k replies if we are only at 3365
  10. 3364. Nooooo I lost my 3369 spot
  11. 3361 >:) ima be on the 3369
  12. 3360
  13. 3358
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines