Jump to content

tomnirmal

Newbie
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tomnirmal

  1. Guys anyone facing this issue pls update
  2. Hi Rook, The new version updated two days back too is not working for skill cool down, the swap thing works like 75 %-80 % solid, but the skill cool down is like not even starting, can you check pls. Thanks
  3. Bro, I copied the hacked save game to my iPod touch 5g 32 bit device and I am running in iOS 9.3.5 and it's jailbroken how do I use this save file , it's not working for me Everytime I login it opens as a new game
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines