Jump to content

Dakarr

Senior Member
  • Posts

    178
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dakarr

  1. Am I too late
  2. i knew this was gone happen lol
  3. My crowns are not negative, i can not join an alliance nor create one, i can gain victory medals but they don't register in any league. Can any one help other links are not of help to me thanks.
  4. Says can't make that request at the moment I can't start my own alliance
  5. Thank I'll try but um just having problem with meadls and joining alliance
  6. soon as i entered my game with crown hack i was removed from alliance and when i try to join an alliance it says im already in a alliance but i'm not in an alliance... it may be coincidence i need help to at least be able to rejoin my alliance
  7. Yea I was going to say same thing use iTunes download and installation process it's the most appropriate way
  8. Is there any tips on not getting banned with this method you have suggested I should use until crown hack comes
  9. Looking for unlocked topic I could actually get Dominations 2.0.81 hack That's the only reason I have a subscription at the moment????????????????
  10. Need Dominations 2.0.81 hack plzz

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Diversityy

      Diversityy

      We don't know when.

    3. Jabsu

      Jabsu

      Have VIP side working hack?

    4. Rook
    5. Jabsu

      Jabsu

      DiDA link not work, can you but that again?

    6. Diversityy

      Diversityy

      It is for VIPs only. The only way you can have access is by donating :p

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines