Jump to content

KyleAustin8537

Senior Member
  • Posts

    188
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleAustin8537

  1. You can lol I have many incompatible games on my tablet that I had no issues installing them just a little big laggy that's about it at times
  2. Cash works but diamonds don't work tried it like 50 times and it does not change at all
  3. Yea I found that out after been using it ever since lol
  4. @Diversityy why was my post changed never even gave a reason why it was edited I posted the people I done work with and u removed it lol some hard sh!t there u could of at least message me first and and said something at least
  5. What's up guys and gals I'm new here I'm a modder for most Android games... Well I mod CSR Racing 2 the most I'm pretty well known on YouTube for my CSR2 Mods and hacks have a look if I like I'm not promoting or nothing just posting some of my work have done and what's coming soon...
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines