-
Posts
156 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Kiroshima
-
Figure it yourself then -.- It's 19.99 for an access code
-
Omg hey I'm Andy I'm 14 and yeah Started iOS 9.1 due to a boot loop Now I'm stuck with no jb cus I have to pay pangu to jb Anyways what's awesome is I had 300-200+153-4+7-252 thanks yesterday! Scroll down 4 answer if u suck 4 UNBELIEVEABLE check out my tut's O ya rep me babes #pray4france my cousin lives there ☹
-
Doubt it -.-
-
Step one is to not spray Don't spray! Only with p90 or if your a master at recoil patterns Learn spray patterns here [Hidden Content] Step 2 is to play for real man(this is bs but fr.. Play like your in the game and you will die foreva especially in casual or comp( I hate spectating ) Step 3 if you think someone's there, wait man don't peek, I peek all the time and die, only peak with an AWP or some shotgun with decent range. Step 4 don't always go with your teammates( if your a topfragger ) try flanking If your a girl and you stick with your team do that-I reccomend you staying with teammates GN+ No scope if you have a sniper, if you have an ssg I reccomend you buying a p250 with accuracy and moderate dmg Classes for CT Round 1- keep your usp its a good gun, remember to aim at the head and don't spray at far range. Buy a p90 if you are rushing, it's a fast and EZ kill gun Buy an AWP if your camping behind a crate or you are taking over an occupied site (NEVER EVER FORGET YOUR NADES) T classes n tips Ak just buy the ak (shoot two bullets at once in Far range If close range with ak, aim at chest-shooot then crouch when shooting to avoid bullet misses Buy a galil-it's accurate like the m4 but a lil off when spraying Buy a Mac 11, it's for head glitching, if your in a Pitt, just spray at ground level and the recoil will push the bullets to his head Well that's enough gotta do sum homework Ples no h8 comments
-
Someone rap spam city afterall Okay steph curry you can't even spit Let me fire the whole thread while yo mama give me head Quit the Google sh*t and yo fat wanna be ahh boi wanna get fit Fkin anime freak who watches p*rn and scams at home does nut him but sit GIT REKT AND TAG ME THANK ME IF I CHEERED U UP [hide] your welcome [/hide]
-
Hello [Hidden Content] Enjoy Step 1. Go to site Step 2. Scroll down Step 3. Follow instructions ( it will ask for email only){the share isn't required}<THIS ISN'T A SURVEY!> Hit that Love button for me???? Thanks babe(doesn't apply for males ) Q:game name? A: enemy mind ???? Q:omg it's $10? A:NO F****** S*** (sarcasm rises) If your 13 or under^^^means floors shoe ????
-
Part 2 released! @Proton Thx????
-
You can't, plus it isn't even that important to do that
-
I need to hide steps
-
Highly recommended for ios 9+ [Hidden Content] Notice- no profiles will have to be trusted no worries TIP —— U can use mp3skull or some other site to dl Most recommended site:go here for more info:http://iosgods.com/topic/20117-easiest-way-to-get-music-for-free/ Q:why tf should I download this? A: I have encountered many problems when using other applications This app seems to be a lucky charm for me Q: just download an app from hipstore or sum A: I did and they seem to be lame and crash every time(can't even be fixed) but this one works Credits:me and @@MickySoFine Thanks^ PART 2(I can't replay my music!){optional} [Hidden Content] Enjoy all Q:why is there a part 2? A: cus I hate going to play music files over and over repeatedly Q:why not just use part 2 app to download music? A: try it and see what happens( don't waste your time ) ^(unless you like to be a jerk and try to prove a point that's already have been ya know..) Better give me dat rep bonus????✊????✊ hehe(not required tho) Post creator comments: longest thread I came across Post creator jokes: threads so long it beat your grandma in knitting????>????
-
TuT [EZ] Free steam games and items (even money):D
Kiroshima replied to Kiroshima's topic in Other Stuff
@DiDA ?? -
This method works very well... [Hidden Content] HOW TO REDEEM POINTS _______________________ Redeem points go there-YOU CAN REDEEM FOR MONEY AND MORE Proof-[Hidden Content]
-
Heeeee
-
How do I hide it
-
I was trying to find one without using a computer but oke:)
-
[Hidden Content] HOW TO PUT IN DEVICE Step 1 go to downloads folder and drag in iTunes library Step 2 drag the song into the device DONE-Enjoy and don't forget to rep and thanks FOR GOOGLE CHROME USERS-the convert button won't work, I think google blocked it.. Use a different browser-Internet explorer is highly recommended (Don't forget to thank) Rep me babe????
-
I just restored my iPad to iOS 9.1 and jailbreak costs money so I need a method to getting free music I tried downloading songs by downloading music apps like from vshare The first song works, after that the second song makes the app crash So now I'm stuck with no music. I tried downloading music box and it won't let me download it it says unable to download at this time Anyone know?
-
Can somene make me an avatar with AP on it, mkae it lightningish wth ghost(cod character on it)
-
DIY Hack [Free] iTunes 30$ Gift Cards [AppNana]
Kiroshima replied to Jafforo's topic in Other Cheats
I thot this was a glitch man -
Help/Support How to get PayPal money on an iPhone with an app?
Kiroshima replied to myskeleton1's topic in Help & Support
Prob some 7 year old who just found out what hacks can do and doesnt know what are not possible -
Help/Support How to get PayPal money on an iPhone with an app?
Kiroshima replied to myskeleton1's topic in Help & Support
thats asking to hack bank america