Jump to content

LadyCroft

Newbie
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LadyCroft

  1. Yes, it works! Thank you so much for your time in fixing this issue; I really appreciate it! 😇 @Puddin
  2. I’ve downloaded Cooking Wonder with sideloading from PC to my iPad Pro 13 (M2). Did all the steps as usual, but the app refuses completely open. A quick flash of dark grey screen appears and the game closes itself. I deleted and re-downloaded and tried again but it didn’t seem to work. Searched all the possible issues and looked everything up, should be okay but the app still refuses to open. Don’t know if the issue is on my end or not. Please help!
  3. I downloaded the IPA but when I click to open the game, an empty screen pops up and closes the game.. so I can’t even open the game. I’ve downloaded quite a bit of other games and they worked fine, this is first time, is there anything I must do differently? @Puddin
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines